- As low as $501/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Arcade/game room
- Foosball table
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Ceiling fan
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited onsite parking
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private bathroom
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sun loungers
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wet bar
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Looking for your next family vacation rental? Take a look at this incredible 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom home that's just a 3 min. walk from the beach! With plenty to savor both inside and outside, this property has all the features you could want for an memorable vacation to Isle of Palms, including a private pool and BBQ grille.
Pull up to be greeted by pretty landscaping of palmettos and island greenery, and a striking home in a coastal style with the main living spaces and kitchen on the upper level. The huge living area features plush blue couches, and a patterned couch located around a flat screen TV with a DVD player and cable access. Here you can effortlessly kick back and watch your favorite vacation movies. Lots of windows bathe the area in natural light, while the wood floors create a comfortable ambiance.
Behind the living space you'll find the completely equipped kitchen, featuring stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, with white cabinets that exude a beachy feel. Cook up everything from appetizers to homemade casseroles, or just grab a fast snack at the breakfast counter that offers three stools.
The formal dining area has a generously sized table that can seat ten, and through the sliding glass doors you'll find more seating in the screened-in porch, which offers three dining sets that can seat four each! Ceiling fans adds to the comfort of the space, and beachy décor reminds you you're only a walk away from the waves.
A cavernous open-air deck in the back has another outside dining table with an umbrella, along with the BBQ grille where you can prepare up a fresh meal in the ocean breeze. The private pool is surrounded by more outdoor seating and sun loungers. Wherever you choose, this home has tons of spectacular outdoor spaces!
The home has five bedrooms, including the enormous combination bedroom/game room, which features a foosball table, living area with a sizable flat screen TV, a wet bar and microwave, along with four twin beds. The remaining two bedrooms on this level offer queen size beds. On the upper level you'll find another queen bedroom, and the master suite which offers a queen bed, flat screen TV, and private access to the deck. With an ensuite bathroom, the luxury in this space can't be beat. This home also has a washer and dryer, making it the ideal beach rental!
*Please note: Fireplace is not a "working" fireplace. The flue is closed, please do not use.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 5 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 25 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given.
This home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. No exceptions! Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS (2), BATH TOWEL SETS, & BEACH/POOL TOWELS (12) ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also included is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Sea Island Shopping Center. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park if you're traveling with kids. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, parasailing, and motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Charleston area rental home experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. Reserving a rental home in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Selecting the best rental home in Isle of Palms:
- Start by having your family commit to vacation dates and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Classic Family Beach Home w/Game Room & Private Pool! Short 1 Block Walk to Beach! has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before you book your home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Visiting for a single event? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would at home.
- At Check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to compel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.