- As low as $600/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cave exploring nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Gas grill
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Paper towels
- Shared bathroom
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3689 sq ft (343 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Wet bar
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3689 square feet
Step inside this luxury five bedroom, five bathroom home in the Ocean Point neighborhood of the Wild Dunes community. Located at the very end of Wild Dunes, Ocean Point is highly sought-after due to its privacy, gorgeous and broad beaches, proximity to the golf course, and definitely handsome community pool! All of which you will have 180 degree vistas from inside of the home.
With three stories and nearly 4,000 square feet of living space, there is more than enough room for the entire family! Upon entering the home from the second level, you'll be greeted with a bright, open living space and pretty vistas of the Atlantic. The completely equipped kitchen, wet bar, and dining space are all open concept and flow seamlessly with the living room. Step out onto the covered porch to savor a meal or a glass of wine with an ocean breeze. Ideal for spending time in the evenings after a long day at the beach or by the pool! Also on the main level, you'll find the first of five bedrooms, a queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom (Bedroom #1).
From the main level, take a flight of stairs to the third floor where three other bedrooms reside. On the oceanside of this floor, you'll find the sprawling master suite (Bedroom #2) with the most impressive vistas of the ocean, golf course, and community pool via the 180 degree floor-to-ceiling windows. Every morning you'll be greeted by this absolutely beautiful sight. The seating area in the master offers even more ways to appreciate the scenery. Attached to the master is the en-suite bathroom complete with soaking tub, double sinks, and shower. Two additional queen bedrooms (Bedrooms #3 & #4) with en-suite bathrooms can be found on this floor as well!
Last on the tour is the ground level. After taking the staircase down to the lowest level, you'll greeted by the constructed-in office space in the hallway. Ideal for those members of the group that still need to get a bit of work done while they're on vacation! Another queen bedroom (Bedroom #5) is just down the hall, as well as the additional room that could be used as an optional sixth bedroom. The queen bedroom offers an added trundle bed and the additional room does have two twin beds that can be set up prior to your arrival upon request!
Staying at 37 Ocean Point is a really unique and extraordinary experience, and arguably the best way to enjoy all of the striking things that the Isle of Palms has to offer. You'll be talking of your beach vacation for years to come.
Pool Access: Ocean Point Neighborhood Pool (Seasonal) and Hot Tub Spa
Beach Distance: Less than 50 yard down the beach access path
View: Beach View, Oceanfront View, Golf Course View
Family Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: Three Stories
Square Footage: Est.: 3689 sq. ft.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
Bedroom 2: Master Suite, King Bed, Ocean Vistas, Private Bathroom
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
Bedroom 5: Queen Bed (plus trundle), Shared Bathroom
Bonus Bedroom: Optional 2 Twins, Shared Bathroom
Decks/Porches: Numerous Balconies, Sun Deck, Screened Porch
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: Space for 4 Vehicles (1 Garage, 2 Driveway, 1 Pinestraw)
BBQ Grille: Gas Grille
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Sports Card: No Longer Available
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
Vacation Rental By Owner # 3012366
**Please note this property does not have access to the Wild Dunes Resort pools. It does have access to the Ocean Point Community Pool, which is open during the warmer months.**
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocean Point, a neighborhood in Isle of Palms, and is next to a golf course and on the beach. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Isle of Palms rental experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your search:
- Start by selecting your trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. AMAZING Golf and Ocean View Home! Private Ocean Point Community! has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property management company before booking the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is right for your vacation.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you are enamored with, look for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Know before you go:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- To make sure that no damages are linked to your family's stay, note any problem areas upon check in. E-mail the host right away to document any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent resource to find the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on great reviews to compel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.