- As low as $917/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Rafting nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3500 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Located along the Intracoastal Waterway on the Isle of Palms, just north of historic Charleston, this beautiful 5 bedroom home would be ideal spot for your next vacation. Primarily serving as the owner's full-time residence, this home is now available for peak season units.
- Roomy lay-out with unique basement apartment for additional guests!
- Multiple porches, including a screened porch with splendid island and water vistas.
- Generous backyard with covered patio and calming veranda.
- New private pool with hot tub coming May 2023!
- Pet-friendly! Bring your pup with you for an additional fee.
- Add the owner's golf cart to use around the island for complimentary!
Looking for an ideal home for your next Charleston Island vacation? You found it! Book today!
Pool Access: New Private Pool, Coming June 2023!
Golf Cart: Yes, included at no cost in rental!
Beach Distance: 1/2 Mile
View: Backyard and Waterway Vistas
Family Animals Accepted: Yes, For Additional Pet Fee
Floor Level: 3 Story Home
Square Footage: Est. 3500
Bedroom 1: King, Master, Private Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 2: Queen, Shared Bathroom, Third Floor
Bedroom 3: King, TV, Shared Bathroom, Third Floor
Bedroom 4: King, Shared Bathroom, Third Floor
Bedroom 5: King, Shared Bathroom, First Floor (Basement)
Additional Sleeping: Queen Futon (Basement)
Balcony: Yes, Wrap Around Porches and Screened Porch
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 5 Vehicles
BBQ Grille: Gas Grille
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Washer/Dryer: Yes, Basement Floor
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course
Vacation Rental By Owner Listing#: 2512711
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston City Market and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Sea Island Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best Charleston area vacation property experience:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- To find the best value, consider changing your vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides contain money saving offers on local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Selecting the perfect vacation rental:
- Start by having your family commit to vacation dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. New Private Pool! Along the Intracoastal Waterway! Golf Cart! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible online. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before you book the property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your group.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or costs might be applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few problems.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- Record any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- At departure, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to drive new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.4 miles
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 4.4 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 5.0 miles
Ready to book New Private Pool! Along the Intracoastal Waterway! Golf Cart!?Book Online Get Information Call: