- As low as $660/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the beach
- Onsite parking
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to Sand Dune by AvantStay!
Heaven beckons from this amazing beach home that's located only 1 block away from the sandy shores of Isle of Palms Beach. After a day spent frolicking in the waves, strolling down the boardwalk, and gallivanting around this lively beach town, retire to your getaway where you can savor sunset vistas, and al fresco delights from the rooftop patio. Inside you'll find a living area bathed in sunlight courtesy of the victorian windows that offer marvelous vistas coupled with modern, tasteful furnishings that makes entertaining an absolute enjoyment. The many balconies present guests the opportunity to find their own peaceful space, while the breakfast bar in the kitchen accepts for the whole gang to witness the culinary delicacies being prepared in the state of the art kitchen.
Nearby Activities: Sullivan's Island, Mt Pleasant Movies & Shopping, IOP Beach, Coconut Joe's, Sea Biscuit Cafe.
All AvantStay guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and hotel-grade amenities.
- Please note that the elevator is non-operational.
- We allow service animals at this home. If undisclosed family pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- Please note that garden maintenance takes place every Thursday or Friday.
- Beach chairs are not included at this property, please reach out to AvantStay to rent beach chairs/umbrellas.
Parking available in the garage and the driveway
This home comes with a pack n' play travel crib and a high chair available.
The room configuration is as follows:
Primary Bedroom / King bed with En-suite
Bedroom 2 / Queen bed with shared En-suite
Bedroom 3 / Twin over twin bunk bed with shared En-suite
Bedroom 4 / Queen bed with shared En-suite
Bedroom 5 / Queen bed with shared En-suite
Bedroom 6 / King bed w/ En-suite
+ 2 twin size tri-fold sleeping mats
Accidental Damage Protection: A non-returnable accidental damage protection plan has been supplied in the price of your reservation. Under this plan, you will not be held responsible to pay for accidental damage or loss to the rental property resulting from you or others in your event up to $2000. This plan does not cover intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct, and/or damages caused by pets. This plan is not available for reservations 28 days or longer or reservations that require a security deposit.
This is a smoke-complimentary property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and peaceful hours (9pm-8am) are stringently enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be supplied for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or events are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized events or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and costs.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking additional care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd event vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Tricks and tips to get the very best vacation rental experience:
Get the best rental value:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To find the best value, consider changing your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Planning and choosing your prefectvacation home:
- Start by having your group agree to vacation dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Sand Dune by AvantStay
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the property management company before you book the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Does your group require special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your . Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect your property!
- Upon check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to drive future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.