About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Welcome to Sand Dune by AvantStay!
Heaven beckons from this magnificant beach home that's located only 1 block away from the sandy shores of Isle of Palms Beach. After a day spent frolicking in the waves, strolling down the boardwalk, and gallivanting around this lively beach town, retire to your getaway where you can savor sunset vistas, and al fresco delights from the rooftop patio. Inside you'll find a living area bathed in sunlight courtesy of the victorian windows that offer marvelous vistas coupled with modern, tasteful furnishings that makes entertaining an absolute enjoyment. The many balconies present guests the opportunity to find their own peaceful space, while the breakfast bar in the kitchen accepts for the whole gang to witness the culinary delicacies being prepared in the state of the art kitchen.
Nearby Activities: Sullivan's Island, Mt Pleasant Movies & Shopping, IOP Beach, Coconut Joe's, Sea Biscuit Cafe.
All AvantStay guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and hotel-grade amenities.
- Please note that the elevator is non-operational.
- Animals must be approved in advance and are subject to additional pet costs and deposits. If undisclosed family pets are brought into the home without AvantStays approval you may be subject to a fine
- Please note that garden maintenance takes place every Thursday or Friday.
Parking available in the garage and the driveway
This home comes with a pack n' play travel crib and a high chair available.
The room configuration is as follows:
Primary Bedroom / King bed with En-suite
Bedroom 2 / Queen bed with shared En-suite
Bedroom 3 / Twin over twin bunk bed with shared En-suite
Bedroom 4 / Queen bed with shared En-suite
Bedroom 5 / Queen bed with shared En-suite
Bedroom 6 / King bed w/ En-suite
+ 2 twin size tri-fold sleeping mats
Accidental Damage Protection: A non-returnable accidental damage protection plan has been supplied in the price of your reservation. Under this plan, you will not be held responsible to pay for accidental damage or loss to the rental property resulting from you or others in your event up to $2000. This plan does not cover intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct, and/or damages caused by pets. This plan is not available for reservations 30 days or longer or reservations that require a security deposit.
This is a smoke-complimentary property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and peaceful hours (9pm-8am) are stringently enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be supplied for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or events are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized events or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and costs.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking additional care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd event vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms County Park, while Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect Charleston area vacation rental experience:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. To find the largest rental home within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your rental search:
- First and foremost, have your group decide on a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Sand Dune by AvantStay
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible online. Otherwise, email the host before booking the home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a rental that allows animals. Get information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you crave, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Have a great stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would at home.
- To make sure no damages are linked to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas during check in. E-mail the host right away to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to stimulate new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.