About this Property
- Sleeps 22
- 10 Bedrooms
- 12 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to Casa Margarita!
*Plug in your dates to see the full quote! Email us with any questions regarding the home or the quote or discounts.
NOTE: Prices include linens and cleaning!
**Available all year! During the Summer months, bookings are Saturday to Saturday, but we have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
--Description and Features--
Ocean front home on esteemed Isle of Palms. Ideal for your dream vacation, this home welcomes up to 22 guests.
- 10 Bedrooms, 11.5 Bathrooms
- Ocean front
- Private pool w/ kiddie pool
- Hot tub
- Pool Table
- Private beach boardwalk
- Elevator (please inquire if required for accessibility), does not go to 3rd floor where SpongBob and Dinosaur Den rooms are
Bed Count: 10 bedrooms - 11 beds (9 Kings, 2 Queens), 2 Couch Sleepers (1 Queen, 1 Twin)
- King Tut's Hut - 1st floor, King bed & queen sleeper, private bath, access to deck
- Cat House - 1st floor, King bed, private bath, access to deck
- Dog House - 1st floor, King bed, private bath, access to deck
- Appreciate Nest - 1st floor, King bed, private bath, access to deck
- Pig Pen - 1st floor, King bed, private bath, access to deck
- Shoe Box - 1st floor, King bed, private bath
- End Zone - 2nd floor, King bed, private bath
- Monkey Business - 2nd floor, King bed & twin sleeper, private bath, access to deck
- Dinosaur Den - Top floor, King bed, private bath
- Sponge Bob - Top floor, 2 Queen beds, private bath
Elevator measurements: the elevator is 30” x 42”. Max. Weight Limit: 450 lbs.
Elevator access is granted to our guests that need it for health or mobility reasons. Kids are not allowed to ride in the elevator alone, unsupervised or play/jump in the elevator at any time.
As with all mechanical equipment, occasionally problems arise with the elevator. Should issues occur, we will make every effort to repair the elevator as quickly as possible. However, we will not be held liable for any loss of use due to mechanical difficulties, malfunction or down time while the elevator is being repaired or waiting to be repaired.
The elevator is not considered part of the home rental. Rental monies will not be refunded due to the elevator not working properly during your stay.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 10.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not included in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and on the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Patriots Point and USS Yorktown. Traveling with kids? Consider Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park, or check out an event or a game at Credit One Stadium. With kayaking, water tubing, and parasailing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental home tips:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Book your Charleston area rental property in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by having your family commit to a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. 'Casa Margarita' ~ Oceanfront, 10BD, Private Pool and hot tub, Elevator has 10 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before reserving the rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish what is suitable for your family.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the host's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.