- As low as $2,318/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 20
- DVD player
- Pool or billiards table
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 20
- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 6000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
** During the summer we book Saturday to Saturday. Off-season we require a 3 nighttime minimum **
-- Description --
'Villa del Mare' is an ocean view Mediterranean masterpiece and is located just a few steps from the beach. On the relaxing Isle of Palms, this one of a kind mansion features eight bedrooms, six full bathrooms and one half bath.
The 6,000 square foot home is full of striking artwork, spectacular vistas of the ocean, and opulent features such as a completely equipped gourmet kitchen, wine bar, and a cavernous fenced in backyard with a private 50 foot pool and a hot tub.
-- Features --
- 6,000 sq. ft.
- 8 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms
- Ocean vistas
- Private pool
- Spa (heatable - inquire for cost)
- Updated kitchen
- Rooftop Deck
- Full list of amenities available below
-- Layout --
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – Jacuzzi tub, walk in shower, double sinks, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite full bath – Jacuzzi tub, walk in shower, double sinks, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite bath – walk in shower, TV
- Bedroom 4: King bed, en suite full bath , TV
- Bedroom 5: King bed, en suite full bath – Jacuzzi tub, walk in shower, double sinks, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 6: King bed, en suite full bath – Jacuzzi tub, walk in shower, double sinks, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 7: Queen bed, TV
- Bedroom 8: (2) Double over Double bunk beds, TV
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 10.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be ran in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be fully refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not included in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Jet skiing, water skiing, and water tubing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Isle of Palms vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in the Spring or Fall is a great way to save on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. Fall discounts! 'Villa Del Mare' ~ PRIVATE POOL/HOT TUB, OCEAN VIEWS, ELEV! has 8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the host before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you are crazy about, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas upon check in. Get in touch with the host right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, take video of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to inspire new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.