- As low as $1,512/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 20
- DVD player
- Pool or billiards table
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 6000 sq ft (557 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 20
- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 6000 square feet
** During the summer we book Saturday to Saturday. Off-season we require a 3 nighttime minimum **
-- Description --
'Villa del Mare' is an ocean view Mediterranean masterpiece and is located just a few steps from the beach. On the calming Isle of Palms, this one of a kind mansion features eight bedrooms, six full bathrooms and one half bath.
The 6,000 square foot home is full of extraordinary artwork, spectacular vistas of the ocean, and extravagant features such as a entirely equipped gourmet kitchen, wine bar, and a cavernous fenced in backyard with a private 50 foot pool and a hot tub.
-- Features --
- 6,000 sq. ft.
- 8 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms
- Ocean vistas
- Private pool
- Spa (heatable - inquire for cost)
- Updated kitchen
- Rooftop Deck
- Full list of amenities available below
-- Layout --
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – Jacuzzi tub, walk in shower, double sinks, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite full bath – Jacuzzi tub, walk in shower, double sinks, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite bath – walk in shower, TV
- Bedroom 4: King bed, en suite full bath , TV
- Bedroom 5: King bed, en suite full bath – Jacuzzi tub, walk in shower, double sinks, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 6: King bed, en suite full bath – Jacuzzi tub, walk in shower, double sinks, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 7: Queen bed, TV
- Bedroom 8: (2) Double over Double bunk beds, TV
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a completely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 10.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be ran in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be fully refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beach, while Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Jet skiing, water skiing, and water tubing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to find the best Isle of Palms vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best rental home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Finding the perfect vacation rental in Isle of Palms:
- Begin by choosing your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. 'Villa Del Mare' ~ PRIVATE POOL/HOT TUB, OCEAN VIEWS, ELEV! has 8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property manager before booking the rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs applied to your agreement.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would at home.
- To make sure that damages are not linked to your family's visit, record any problem areas upon your arrival. text the property manager right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to propel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.