About this Property
- Sleeps 20
- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 6000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
** During the summer we book Saturday to Saturday. Off-season we require a 3 nighttime minimum **
-- Description --
'Villa del Mare' is an ocean view Mediterranean masterpiece and is located just a few steps from the beach. On the calming Isle of Palms, this one of a kind mansion features eight bedrooms, six full bathrooms and one half bath.
The 6,000 square foot home is full of striking artwork, spectacular vistas of the ocean, and extravagant features such as a entirely equipped gourmet kitchen, wine bar, and a cavernous fenced in backyard with a private 50 foot pool and a hot tub.
-- Features --
- 6,000 sq. ft.
- 8 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms
- Ocean vistas
- Private pool
- Spa (heatable - inquire for cost)
- Updated kitchen
- Rooftop Deck
- Full list of amenities available below
-- Layout --
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – Jacuzzi tub, walk in shower, double sinks, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite full bath – Jacuzzi tub, walk in shower, double sinks, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite bath – walk in shower, TV
- Bedroom 4: King bed, en suite full bath , TV
- Bedroom 5: King bed, en suite full bath – Jacuzzi tub, walk in shower, double sinks, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 6: King bed, en suite full bath – Jacuzzi tub, walk in shower, double sinks, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 7: Queen bed, TV
- Bedroom 8: (2) Double over Double bunk beds, TV
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a completely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 10.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be ran in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be fully refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston City Market and Mount Pleasant Towne Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Jet skiing, water skiing, and water tubing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Finding the best Isle of Palms rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, change your family's Charleston area vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Property management companies sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your search:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Fall discounts! 'Villa Del Mare' ~ PRIVATE POOL/HOT TUB, OCEAN VIEWS, ELEV! has 8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before booking the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
- Visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
During your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a great vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.