- As low as $1,028/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Hunting nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4900 square feet
Welcome to Three Oaks!
This freshly constructed Isle of Palms beach home is one of our most opulent rental properties and is the ideal spot for your next vacation! Located less than 5 mins. walking to the beach via access paths at either 23rd or 25th Avenue, it seamlessly blends the want for a new, modern home with a calming, coastal vibe.
The broad main floor offers an open floorplan, ideal for entertaining and spending time with friends and family. The cavernous living room, which contains comfortable seating and sizable flat-screen TV, is enhanced by modern features like enormous windows, coffered ceiling and ship-lap walls. The chef's kitchen is really one to admire! Some of its highlights are the generous butler's pantry, new gas range, wine cooler, dual ovens, beautiful cabinetry and countertops, a farmhouse sink, and a giant central island with four additional bar breakfast stools. The dining area has a farmhouse table with seating for ten.
The primary bedroom, which is also located on the main level of the home, offers a king bed and private bathroom with double sinks, shower, and soaking tub. Adjacent to the primary bedroom is an office complete with working desk and loveseat with pull out. For convenience, there is a powder room (half-bath) and laundry room off these main living spaces.
There are three bedrooms located on the second floor of the home. The second and third bedrooms each have a queen bed, and the huge fourth bedroom features a king bed, a set of twin bunk beds, and a sitting area. There are two full bathrooms, accessed via the hallway on this second level, for shared use.
Moving down to the basement level of the home, guests can find the fifth (and final) bedroom as well as the entertainment area. The bedroom on this level contains a queen size bed and private bathroom. Savor the additional living room with a flat screen TV, ping pong, foosball, and modest wet bar. There is a second laundry room on this level, ideal for gathering towels after a day at the beach.
Heading outside, the gorgeous oak trees are located all around. The upper deck is ideal to savor a meal outside. There is a grille as well as an outdoor dining area for year-round enjoyment. There is also a screened in porch with comfortable seating and outdoor TV. The lower outdoor patio deck is one of the most special areas of the home. It features a covered outdoor bar area with counter stools, a porch swing for lazy afternoons, and a seating area, ideal for late nighttime conversations and taking in the salty air. Step out into the backyard getaway to appreciate a swim in the new private pool or improve your golf skills on the new the putting green!
Because of its central location on the island, you can also walk to the grocery store or local stores & island eateries! And to round out your vacation in the LowCountry, the Isle of Palms is just a fast 30 min. drive from historic Charleston, famed for marvelous shopping, galleries, antique stores, museums, the South Carolina Aquarium, horse-drawn carriage rides, historic landmarks, and sumptuous dining.
Be one the first to stay in this amazing home at 2307 Hartnett Boulevard!
*Notice: This home is not a event home and events are not allowed. We want you to enjoy your visit and have a good time, but please be mindful of your noise level and occupancy allowances. Isle of Palms has a noise ordinance from 10PM to 10AM. No more than 12 adults should be occupying the home. Also, please be respectful of the property furnishings, amenities, and neighboring homes. If policies are not adhered to, fines may be issued or guests may be asked to vacate the home. Thank you for helping us continue to provide a safe, clean, enchanting home for all future renters.
Pool Access: Private Pool, Can be Heated for a Fee! (May through September only; pool cannot be heated October through April)
Golf Cart: Yes, 4-Seater LSV Golf Cart (street-legal), Available for Rent! ($150/nighttime or $600/week; Request via Email; Waiver & Documentation Required; Subject to Availability)
Distance to Beach: .2 Miles, 5 Minute Walk! Access at 23rd Ave and Palm Blvd.
Distance to Eateries/Shop/Grocery: Less than a mile!
Animals Accepted: Not Accepted
Floor Level: 3 Story Home
Square Feet: 4,900
Bedroom 1: King, Master, Private Bathroom, First Floor
Bedroom 2: Queen, Shared Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 3: Queen, Shared Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 4: King with Twin Bunk Beds, Shared Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 5: Queen, Private Bathroom, Basement
Parking: 4-5 Vehicles
BBQ Grille: Yes
Fireplace: Unavailable for Guest Use
Washer/Dryer: Yes, 2 sets
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course
Vacation Rental By Owner Listing#: 2344871
*Regarding Pool Heating: In the event of unseasonably freezing or cold weather, it is possible that pool heating may not be operable or available, as heating temperatures typically only reach 10-15 degrees higher than current outside temps and may still not be warm enough to enjoy.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Charleston area rental home experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking your vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a good way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides that include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and picking a perfect Charleston area rental home:
- Start by choosing your trip dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Premier, Modern Home! Great IOP Location! has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible online. If they are not listed, email the property manager before reserving the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs applied to your agreement.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect your property!
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to stimulate new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.