About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4900 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to Three Oaks!
This freshly constructed Isle of Palms beach home is one of our most extravagant rental properties and is the ideal spot for your next vacation! Located less than 5 mins. walking to the beach via access paths at either 23rd or 25th Avenue, it seamlessly blends the want for a new, modern home with a calming, coastal vibe.
The broad main floor offers an open floorplan, ideal for entertaining and spending time with friends and family. The cavernous living room, which contains comfortable seating and sizable flat-screen TV, is enhanced by modern features like enormous windows, coffered ceiling and ship-lap walls. The chef's kitchen is really one to admire! Some of its highlights are the generous butler's pantry, new gas range, wine cooler, dual ovens, pretty cabinetry and countertops, a farmhouse sink, and a humongous central island with four additional bar breakfast stools. The dining area has a farmhouse table with seating for ten.
The primary bedroom, which is also located on the main level of the home, offers a king bed and private bathroom with double sinks, shower, and soaking tub. Adjacent to the primary bedroom is an office complete with working desk and loveseat with pull out. For convenience, there is a powder room (half-bath) and laundry room off these main living spaces.
There are three bedrooms located on the second floor of the home. The second and third bedrooms each have a queen bed, and the huge fourth bedroom features a king bed, a set of twin bunk beds, and a sitting area. There are two full bathrooms, accessed via the hallway on this second level, for shared use.
Moving down to the basement level of the home, guests can find the fifth (and final) bedroom as well as the entertainment area. The bedroom on this level contains a queen size bed and private bathroom. Savor the additional living room with a flat screen TV, ping pong, foosball, and modest wet bar. There is a second laundry room on this level, ideal for gathering towels after a day at the beach.
Heading outside, the handsome oak trees are located all around. The upper deck is ideal to appreciate a meal outside. There is a grille as well as an outdoor dining area for year-round enjoyment. There is also a screened in porch with comfortable seating and outdoor TV. The lower outdoor patio deck is one of the most special areas of the home. It features a covered outdoor bar area with counter stools, a porch swing for lazy afternoons, and a seating area, ideal for late nighttime conversations and taking in the salty air. Step out into the backyard getaway to savor a swim in the new private pool or improve your golf skills on the new the putting green!
Because of its central location on the island, you can also walk to the grocery store or local stores & island eateries! And to round out your vacation in the LowCountry, the Isle of Palms is just a fast 30 min. drive from historic Charleston, famed for marvelous shopping, galleries, antique stores, museums, the South Carolina Aquarium, horse-drawn carriage rides, historic landmarks, and sumptuous dining.
Be one the first to stay in this impressive home at 2307 Hartnett Boulevard!
Pool Access: Private Pool, Can be Heated for a Fee! ( (May-October only; pool cannot be heated from November through April)
Distance to Beach: .2 Miles, 5 Minute Walk!
Distance to Eateries/Shop/Grocery: Less than a mile!
Animals Accepted: Not Accepted
Floor Level: 3 Story Home
Square Feet: 4,900
Bedroom 1: King, Master, Private Bathroom, First Floor
Bedroom 2: Queen, Shared Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 3: Queen, Shared Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 4: King with Twin Bunk Beds, Shared Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 5: Queen, Private Bathroom, Basement
Parking: 4-5 Vehicles
BBQ Grille: Yes
Fireplace: Unavailable for Guest Use
Washer/Dryer: Yes, 2 sets
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course
Vacation Rental By Owner Listing#: 2344871
*Regarding Pool Heating: In the event of unseasonably freezing or cold weather, it is possible that pool heating may not be operable or available, as heating temperatures typically only reach 10-15 degrees higher than current outside temps and may still not be warm enough to enjoy.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Rental property booking tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, shift your trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting the perfect vacation rental:
- Select vacation week and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Premier, Modern Home! Great IOP Location! has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before you reserve the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you long to visit, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- If your family is bringing pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Get details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts charge additional pet fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during check in. E-mail the host immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to propel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.