- As low as $1,139/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Cave exploring nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a carport
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Private bathroom
- Shared bathroom
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- Wet bar
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2800 square feet
This striking, oceanfront 5 bedroom home in the Grandiose Pavillion community at Wild Dunes Resort is just what you've been searching for! Recently completely remodeled, you'll find new appliances, refreshed floor, and brand new furnishings throughout! But surely your attention will be on the expansive beach vistas from every level!
Consisting of three floors, you'll first arrive to the covered carport. Unload your suitcases conveniently with help from the elevator that is accessible from the ground level! When you arrive to the first floor, you'll find an open & bright living, dining, and kitchen area. The kitchen is completely equipped to prepare a meal with your family after a long day at the beach! There is also a half bath and laundry area for convenience. Savor the charming oceanfront screened patio - it even has an outdoor dining table! Ideal for morning coffee with an ocean breeze.
Take a flight of stairs (or a short elevator ride) to the second floor. Four of the five bedrooms will be found here: a queen bedroom, a bedroom with two twins, a queen master, and a king master! There is another amazing oceanfront patio as well - so no one in the group will miss out on the impressive vistas! All bathrooms are freshly updated and bedrooms have brand new furnishings!
Lastly, you'll find yourself on the third level where the King Master Suite resides; an broad and handsome room with a private oceanfront balcony. It also features a gorgeous, updated master bathroom, sitting area, and wet bar for convenience! Truly fit for a King (and Queen!).
This home has something for everybody. A magnificent floor plan, a plethora of outdoor seating, the convenience of being oceanfront, and the luxury of being entirely updated! Not to mention that this is the ideal location within the resort! You can effortlessly walk over to the Grand Pavilion pools, Boardwalk Hotel, and Village. Check out the firepit on the Village plaza, or play a round of golf at the Harbor Course! This area is one of the most sought-after spots in Wild Dunes and will surely keep you entertained on your vacation! We hope to host you soon!
Pool Access: Grand Pavilion Community Pool All Day (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: <1 Minute Walk
Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: Three Floors
Square Footage Est.: 2800
Bedroom 1: Two Twins, Shared Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 2: Queen, Shared Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 3: Queen, Private Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 4: King, Private Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 5: Master, King, Private Bathroom, Third Floor
Balcony: Deck/Covered Porch, Balcony
Internet Access: Free WiFi
Parking: 3-4 cars in driveway and under home
BBQ Grille: Gas Grille
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Clinics at Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Vacation Rental By Owner # 2549810
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and on the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, try shifting your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines have coupons for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to pick the best vacation home in the Charleston area area:
- First and foremost, have your group select trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Oceanfront Grand Pavilion- 5 bedrooms! Views! Pool Access! has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking pages. If not, contact the property manager before reserving the home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what is right for your vacation group.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Get information on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peace. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to inspire more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.