- As low as $896/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
New property special! Book any dates in 2024 by February 1st, 2024 and receive $400- $1,000 OFF Vacation Rental By Owner Rate.
*discount amount is based on number of nights
Tired of looking through tons of listings? Do you need a specific type of home or dates? We are a local family owned company, Exclusive Properties, located right here on Isle of Palms. We specialize in striking, luxury or budget friendly vacation units and can help you find the ideal home. We are familiar and live in the area and will make the process as simple as possible. Just e-mail us through this site and one of our friendly vacation specialists will get back to you right away. If you call the 1-800 number at the top of this listing, you will not be talking to us, the managers of this home, but you will talk to the Vacation Rental By Owner call center. To ask specific questions about this home, please hit "Ask Owner a Question" under the date box.
Introducing our latest addition to the Luxury Portfolio, "Saint Somewhere" or 500 Carolina Blvd, a brand new elegant bespoke-constructed residence located on a corner lot at the intersection of Carolina Blvd and 5th Ave. This gorgeous 5-bedroom, 5.5-bathroom home is appealingly positioned just a fast walk to the beach, offering convenient access at the end of 5th Ave. Additionally, it is a short walk to the vibrant downtown area of Isle of Palms, known as the "front beach," where you can conveniently find eateries, stores, The Windjammer, and delectable ice cream. Top features of this idyllic vacation home include, elevator (entry- 33 3/4", car- 40" x 31 1/2"), two screened in porches, private pool, multiple decks, butler's pantry and separate sitting room just to name a few.
- 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms
- 1 short block to the beach
- Elevator (Can't guarantee all wheelchairs will fit- please let us know if you need for mobility issues)
- Private pool
- 2 screened in porches
- Brand new bespoke constructed home (2023)
- Media room with sizable TV and comfortable couch
- Multiple Porches
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, TV, en suite full bath – stand up shower
- Bedroom 2: Bunkbeds- (2) singles and (2) queens, TV, en suite full bathroom – tub/shower combo
- Bedroom 3: King bed, TV, porch access, en suite full bath – stand up shower
- Bedroom 4: King bed, TV, porch access, en suite full bath – stand up shower
- Bedroom 5: King bed, Master, TV, private porch, en suite full bath – stand up shower, double sinks
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a completely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
Our homes come with a check out clean and linens for each bedroom. The kitchens are equipped with all of your cooking essentials. You just need to bring the food. We can also arrange to have the kitchen outfitted with food before you arrive. Just ask us for details after you book.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is about 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us.
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be entirely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30 days. This security deposit is not included in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center and Sea Island Shopping Center. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Charleston area rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are high season in Isle of Palms. Reserve your rental home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Choose vacation week and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. ???? Discounted! 1 block to beach! 500 Carolina Blvd. 5 bd, private pool, screened-in porches ???? has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property management company before booking the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your stay, record any problem areas during arrival. text the rental manager immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would at home.
- At departure, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and look for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.