- As low as $1,713/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4350 square feet
**Message owner about August, 2023 Discounts! Weeks just opened and major discount has been applied!**
'Heaven Palms' -3803 Palm Blvd, is a brand new, bespoke constructed home with open spaces, architectural details and windows galore with spectacular ocean vistas. This is one indulgence that you'll never forget. From the private pool/hot tub and outdoor dining area to the dream kitchen, you will never want to leave.
The beach is right across the street, but you get unobstructed vistas due to the vacant lot that has no immediate plans for construction.
- 4,350 sq. ft.
- 5 bedrooms, 5 full and 2 1/2 bathrooms
- Ocean vistas
- Private pool and hot tub (heatable for a fee)
- Multiple decks
- Office with TV and stair climber
- Outdoor grille area
- Elevator (please inquire if required for accessibility)
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – double sinks, Garden tub, stand up shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, en suite full bath -- tub/shower combo, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, en suite full bath -- stand-up shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 4: King bed, en suite full bath-- stand-up shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 5: Queen bed, en suite full bath-- stand-up shower, TV, porch access
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 10.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not included in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and on the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Looking to get your feet wet? Jet skiing, kayaking and water tubing adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Vacation rental home tips:
Find your perfect rental:
- Book your Charleston area vacation home in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have deals for local accommodations and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose your vacation week and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Summer Discount!- Stunning Luxury home- across from beach, pool/hot tub, elevator, VIEWS!!! has 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before reserving the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
During your stay:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Document any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect your property!
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to compel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.