About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4350 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
'Heaven Palms' -3803 Palm Blvd, is a brand new, bespoke constructed home with open spaces, architectural details and windows galore with spectacular ocean vistas. This is one indulgence that you'll never forget. From the private pool/hot tub and outdoor dining area to the dream kitchen, you will never want to leave.
The beach is right across the street, but you get unobstructed vistas due to the vacant lot that has no immediate plans for construction.
- 4,350 sq. ft.
- 5 bedrooms, 5 full and 2 1/2 bathrooms
- Ocean vistas
- Private pool and hot tub (heatable for a fee)
- Multiple decks
- Office with TV and stair climber
- Outdoor grille area
- Elevator (please inquire if required for accessibility)
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – double sinks, Garden tub, stand up shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, en suite full bath -- tub/shower combo, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, en suite full bath -- stand-up shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 4: King bed, en suite full bath-- stand-up shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 5: Queen bed, en suite full bath-- stand-up shower, TV, porch access
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a completely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 10.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be entirely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not included in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and on the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena. Looking to get your feet wet? Jet skiing, kayaking and water tubing adventures can be found near the property.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- Summer time is high season in Isle of Palms. Reserve your Charleston area vacation in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which will include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Begin by selecting trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Fall discounts! Stunning Luxury home- across from beach, pool/hot tub, elevator, VIEWS!!! has 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking websites. Otherwise, call the host before you reserve your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
Know before you go:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Note any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.