- As low as $490/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Porch or lanai
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Unit size: 4224 sq ft (392 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4224 square feet
Don’t miss the opportunity to vacation in heaven at ‘Casa Tortuga.' Featuring 5 bedrooms with 5 full baths and 1 half bath, “Casa Tortuga” was designed with the comfort and style of a modern island vacation home. From the private pool and hot tub, to the roomy chef kitchen, this home has much to offer your family.
This pretty home has plenty of seating for the entire family. The living room is open and warm, making it the ideal gathering point for your entire family. The living room includes two couches, opulent swivel chairs, and a flat screen TV. Catch up with the local newspaper or your favorite beach novel in the reading nook, located just off of the living room. Appreciate your morning cup of coffee in the cavernous sunroom or the screened patio. The dining area features seating for seven, and opens to the alluring kitchen that has plenty of room for all the chefs of the home to work. Don’t forget burger nighttime, as this home has a propane grille available for your use. After dinner, revel in a game of cards in the enormous entertainment room featuring a sleeper couch and flatscreen TV.
Meander up the staircase to the second floor that features five handsomely decorated bedrooms and private ensuite bathrooms.
The first spacious bedroom has a king bed and ensuite bathroom that features a tub/shower combo. The second bedroom features two twin beds while the third bedroom, across the hall, has two twin bunk beds. Both bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms. The fourth bedroom holds a queen bed and an ensuite bathroom with a walk in shower. The extravagant primary bedroom includes a comfortable king bed, walk in closet, and a flatscreen T.V.. The ensuite primary bathroom has a huge walk in shower and a separate soaking tub.
The backyard grounds were redone with fresh plantings, new grass, and a new privacy fence. Your family will have a hard time leaving the private pool for the short walk to the beach, which is located straight down 31st Avenue. Casa Tortuga is the ideal spot for your family’s vacation on the Charleston Coast!
Bedroom One: King Bed
Bedroom Two: Two Twin Beds
Bedroom Three: Two Twin Bunk beds (four total beds)
Bedroom Four: Queen Bed
Bedroom Five: Primary Bedroom with King Bed and luxurious ensuite bath (walk in shower and sizable soaking tub)
**THIS PROPERTY INCLUDES A CREDIT TOWARDS BEACH GEAR W/ A STAY OF 4-14 NIGHTS**
This property is equipped with a decibel monitoring sensor located inside and outside of the home. It is a intelligent home device that measures decibel levels and ensures privacy compliance, as it does not listen or record any audio.In the event that the noise level exceeds the set limit, you will receive a friendly reminder text message asking you to turn the noise down. This is to help you avoid any violations that could result in a fine of $1087 per day from the Isle of Palms Police Department, along with significant penalties for the homeowner
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is by the sea. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best Charleston area rental home experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- Summer time is high season in Isle of Palms. To get the best value, shift your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the best vacation rental in the Charleston area area:
- Choose a group leader, choose your dates, and select a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. "Casa Tortuga" ~ Newly Renovated ~ Private Pool ~ Hot Tub has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, reach out to the host before you book your rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- If your group is bringing pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Request information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- Document any damages to the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to compel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.