- As low as $650/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 6 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3362 sq ft (312 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3362 square feet
Linens: 3K, 2Q, 1 Twin Trundle
Located at #9 on 24th Avenue, this beach home features six bedrooms, six full baths and two half baths. A beach path at the end of the block makes walking to the surf simple for the entire family, where they will find one of the best stretches of the beach for riding waves. Regardless if you are riding on a raft, body boarding, surfing or just calming with a novel, the painless beach access is just one of the many features that make this home special. When it is time to seek a break from the sun, you will find the private pool at #9 on 24th Avenue invigorating. The shining water shaded by ancient oak trees will allow the kids to have blast playing games in this private getaway.
The first level of #9 on 24th Avenue consists of four bedrooms, each with a private bath. There are two master suites on this level, each with a king bed. The two guest bedrooms feature a queen. Enchanting hard wood floors are throughout the home and frame the furnishings of the lower level bedrooms.
The second level features a roomy kitchen. The contrast between the stainless-steel appliance, prepare range with the dark cabinetry and the hard wood floors is striking. A six-eye gas stove provides the platform to prepare amazing meals for the entire family. A breakfast area adjacent to the kitchen provides seating for six. The living room has a high ceiling, two couches and a huge flat screen T.V.. The dining room offers additional seating for eight. A third master suite is located just off of the living room on the second level. This suite features a king bed, and private bath with a whirlpool tub. Finally, the third level brings you out to the rooftop deck after walking through the sixth bedroom that features a day bed and private bath.
The roof top deck was expanded and provides incredible vistas of the Island.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 9 on 24th Avenue.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for six cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is by the sea. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach, while Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, consider shifting your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and choosing the rightrental:
- Begin by selecting the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Ocean Hi- Private Pool! Ocean Views From Rooftop Deck! $250 Beach Gear Credit! Easy Walk to Beach! has 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking pages. Otherwise, call the host before you reserve the rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you crave, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Have a great stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- During check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to inspire new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.