- As low as $562/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 6 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Day bed
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Rooftop terrace
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3362 sq ft (312 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3362 square feet
Linens: 3K, 2Q, 1 Twin Trundle
Located at #9 on 24th Avenue, this beach home features six bedrooms, six full baths and two half baths. A beach path at the end of the block makes walking to the surf simple for the entire family, where they will find one of the best stretches of the beach for riding waves. Regardless if you are riding on a raft, body boarding, surfing or just calming with a novel, the painless beach access is just one of the many features that make this home special. When it is time to seek a break from the sun, you will find the private pool at #9 on 24th Avenue invigorating. The shining water shaded by ancient oak trees will allow the kids to have blast playing games in this private getaway.
The first level of #9 on 24th Avenue consists of four bedrooms, each with a private bath. There are two master suites on this level, each with a king bed. The two guest bedrooms feature a queen. Pretty hard wood floors are throughout the home and frame the furnishings of the lower level bedrooms.
The second level features a roomy kitchen. The contrast between the stainless-steel appliance, prepare range with the dark cabinetry and the hard wood floors is striking. A six-eye gas stove provides the platform to prepare incredible meals for the entire family. A breakfast area adjacent to the kitchen provides seating for six. The living room has a high ceiling, two couches and a enormous flat screen T.V.. The dining room offers additional seating for eight. A third master suite is located just off of the living room on the second level. This suite features a king bed, and private bath with a whirlpool tub. Finally, the third level brings you out to the rooftop deck after walking through the sixth bedroom that features a day bed and private bath.
The roof top deck was expanded and provides marvelous vistas of the Island.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 9 on 24th Avenue.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for six cars.
• Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is by the sea. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beaches, while Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, shift your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides contain money saving offers on nearby tours and attractions.
Planning and picking your prefectrental home:
- Start by selecting a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Ocean Hi- Private Pool! Ocean Views From Rooftop Deck! $250 Beach Gear Credit! Easy Walk to Beach! has 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is regularly available online. If they are not listed, email the property management company before you book the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you crave, search for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or might be applied to your agreement.
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Record any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to stimulate more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.