- As low as $606/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 6 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Day bed
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Rooftop terrace
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3362 sq ft (312 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3362 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Linens: 3K, 2Q, 1 Twin Trundle
Located at #9 on 24th Avenue, this beach home features six bedrooms, six full baths and two half baths. A beach path at the end of the block makes walking to the surf painless for the entire family, where they will find one of the best stretches of the beach for riding waves. Regardless if you are riding on a raft, body boarding, surfing or just calming with a novel, the simple beach access is just one of the many features that make this home special. When it is time to seek a break from the sun, you will find the private pool at #9 on 24th Avenue exhilarating. The shining water shaded by ancient oak trees will allow the kids to have blast playing games in this private getaway.
The first level of #9 on 24th Avenue consists of four bedrooms, each with a private bath. There are two master suites on this level, each with a king bed. The two guest bedrooms feature a queen. Splendid hard wood floors are throughout the home and frame the furnishings of the lower level bedrooms.
The second level features a cavernous kitchen. The contrast between the stainless-steel appliance, prepare range with the dark cabinetry and the hard wood floors is striking. A six-eye gas stove provides the platform to prepare fabulous meals for the entire family. A breakfast area adjacent to the kitchen provides seating for six. The living room has a high ceiling, two couches and a sizable flat screen T.V.. The dining room offers additional seating for eight. A third master suite is located just off of the living room on the second level. This suite features a king bed, and private bath with a whirlpool tub. Finally, the third level brings you out to the rooftop deck after walking through the sixth bedroom that features a day bed and private bath.
The roof top deck was expanded and provides incredible vistas of the Island.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 9 on 24th Avenue.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for six cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is by the sea. Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Charleston Fishfinder Charters if you're traveling with kids. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal Charleston area vacation property experience:
When to visit Isle of Palms & When to reserve a rental home:
- To find the best value, try changing your family's Charleston area vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Booking your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Choosing the best vacation home in Isle of Palms:
- Begin by choosing your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Ocean Hi- Private Pool! Ocean Views From Rooftop Deck! $250 Beach Gear Credit! Easy Walk to Beach! has 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible online. If not, email the property manager before you reserve the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is best for your trip.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a property that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Add the property manager's contact info to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Note any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if damages are assessed.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 4.3 miles
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.7 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 5.0 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 5.0 miles
Ready to book Ocean Hi- Private Pool! Ocean Views From Rooftop Deck! $250 Beach Gear Credit! Easy Walk to Beach!?Book Online Get Information Call: