- As low as $550/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Arcade/game room
- Pool or billiards table
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
If you're ready to take a deep dive into the luxury lifestyle on Isle of Palms, SC, then this is the property for you! This fantastic 5-bedroom home has 4 bathrooms, and ideally sets you up to experience all the best about life on the Isle. Just a short walk from the beach and the freshly modernized local marina, this home has a cavernous layout with multiple separate spaces that will let you soak up the sunshine, play a game of pool, or just savor the ocean air while reading a good book.
Step up to the home and you'll find front porch furnished with classically southern rocking chairs. On the first level, you'll find a well-appointed family room area and you'll also find an open concept space with the kitchen, dining, and living area. The gourmet kitchen is elegantly styled and offers nice stainless steel appliances; the kitchen is entirely equipped, meaning you can make everything from a picnic lunch to take to the beach to happy hour drinks to sip out on the rooftop deck. The kitchen offers bar stool counter seating, while a handsome dining table can seat six to seven. There is also another table off to the side that seats an additional 4 - plenty of space for everybody to feel comfortable and appreciate each other's company with a nice meal, or even a fast card game.
In the living space you'll find a cozy yet modren feel. A plush sectional faces a huge flat screen TV, and a 2 additional swivel chairs provides plenty of room for the whole family to relax and take in a movie or a favorite show. Doors off the living room bring you out to the amazing screened-in porch with ample seating to cozy up and breathe in the fresh ocean air. It is such a peaceful space - one of the best spots in the home!
Upstairs you'll find a enormous game room with a pool table, poker table and sizable sectional to watch sports or have a family movie nighttime. In the game room there is a bar area with a kitchenette and bar stools to enjoy snacks. This room is a great space for entertaining, teens to hangout or a separate space if you're traveling with multiple families. Right off the game room is an upper deck to enjoy time outside.
There are three bedrooms upstairs. Two queen bedrooms and one room with a bunk bed (double on bottom, single up top), ideal for kids. One bathroom with a walk-in shower and the other with a shower/tub combo. Back downstairs there is one bedroom with a king bed and private bath with a walk-in shower and bathtub. This bedroom also has direct access to the screened in porch. The second downstairs bedroom has a hall bath with a shower/tub combo.
*Please note: Fireplace is not a "working" fireplace. The flue is closed, please do not use.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 5 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 25 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through our local rental agency to enhance your vacation experience.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also included is a starter set of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you may need to purchase these items after you arrive.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed (service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees)
Tips for getting the perfect rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Reserve your rental property in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have money saving offers on nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Finding the best rental in Isle of Palms:
- First, have your family agree to trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Spacious Beach Home w/Boat Parking! Easy Walk to Marina, w/Gameroom! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking websites. If not, reach out to the host before you book the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the host's contact information to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Record any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a great stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.8 miles