- As low as $1,194/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 7 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3978 sq ft (370 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- Wet bar
- Whale watching nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3978 square feet
Your luxury vacation awaits at this remarkable Isle of Palms beach estate. Composed of seven bedrooms, seven bathrooms, countless outdoor space, and a impressive backyard getaway with pool. With elegantly-designed interiors and unending amenities, this sort of extravagance is a rarity here on the island so close to the sea - just three homes back from the beach access.
Starting on the lowest of two floors, let's discover the first four bedrooms. Beginning to the hallway on the left of the front door, the first room includes two queen beds and en-suite with double vanity. Next to that is the broad king master suite, complete with a enormous en-suite bathroom with double vanity and walk-in closet. The third bedroom homes two twin beds and en-suite bath, and the fourth room includes another king suite with en-suite bathroom, soaking tub, and desk space for those of the group who may need to get a little work done in between beach sessions. The first floor also features a media room with sectional couch and 65-inch TV, with a wet bar as well. This space leads out to the first floor patio and the backyard area (and the pool, of course!).
The sprawling living and kitchen area can be found on the second level. The ten-foot sectional couch leaves ample room for spending time together admiring the flood of natural light, handsome view of the backyard sanctuary, and fine finishes and bespoke touches that make the space really something extraordinary. Spectacular bespoke constructed-in cabinetry and a 70-inch TV adorn the walls. In the kitchen you'll find commercial grade appliances, such as a Wolf gas stove and Sub Zero upsized refrigerator. The additional drink refrigerator and ice maker offer even more convenience for the entire group. A huge dining table is located in between the kitchen and great room for those amazing family-style dinners. The huge glass doors lead out onto the second-floor balcony with even more seating to appreciate the surroundings. This level offers three additional bedrooms, one with a twin-over-full bunk bed with simple access to the hall bathroom, and the last two are king suites with en-suite bathrooms.
Now onto the headline feature of this striking estate, the sprawling backyard getaway. With lush, tropical landscaping surrounding the space you'll find that it is exceedingly private. The massive in-ground pool area includes the pool itself, two tanning ledges, a spa, plenty of lounge seating, and the gorgeous cabana. The cabana homes a sizable outdoor dining table, ping pong table, 55-inch mounted TV, and includes Bluetooth capabilities!
You'll really feel as if you're staying at your own private resort estate here on the beautiful Isle of Palms. Craving even more adventure and opulence, but with a bit of history too? Historic Downtown Charleston is a short 25 min. drive away. Here you can experience award-winning eateries, nationally acclaimed history and landmarks, as well as some of the south's best art and shopping.
Allow us to host a most extraordinary and memorable vacation for you, that the family will be reminiscing on for years and years to come. We hope to see you soon.
*Notice: This home is not a event home and events are not allowed. We want you to savor your visit and have a good time, but please be mindful of your noise level and occupancy allowances. Isle of Palms has a noise ordinance from 10PM to 10AM. Also, please be respectful of the property furnishings, amenities, and neighboring homes. If policies are not adhered to, fines may be issued or guests may be asked to vacate the home. Thank you for helping us continue to provide a safe, clean, enchanting home for all future renters.
Pool Access: Private Pool (Can be Heated in Spring or Fall for Additional Fee!)
Hot Tub: Yes
Golf Cart: Yes, 4-Seater LSV, Available for Rent! ($150/nighttime or $600/week; Request via Email; Waiver & Documentation Required)
Distance to Beach: One Block to Access Paths at 31st Avenue or 30th Avenue Crosswalks
View: Pool, Neighborhood, & Distant Ocean Vistas
Family Animals Accepted: Not Accepted
Floor Level: 3 Story Home
Square Feet: Approx. 4000
Bedroom 1: Two Queens, Private Bath, 1st Floor
Bedroom 2: King, TV, Private Bath, 1st Floor
Bedroom 3: Two Twins, Private Bath, 1st Floor
Bedroom 4: King, TV, Private Bath, 1st Floor
Bedroom 5: Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed, TV, Shared Hallway Bath, 2nd Floor
Bedroom 6: King, Private Bath, 2nd Floor
Bedroom 7: King, TV, Private Bath, 2nd Floor
Internet Access: High-Speed WiFi
Elevator: Yes, requires approval
Parking: 5 Vehicles
Garage Access: Yes
BBQ Grille: Yes, Gas Grille
Outdoor shower: Yes
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Washer/Dryer: Yes, 2 sets of each
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
Coffee Maker: Keurig
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course
*All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).*
Vacation Rental By Owner# 3033338
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston area rental home tips:
When to go & When to reserve a Charleston area rental home:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Reserve your Charleston area rental in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides have coupons for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Make a plan and choose a perfect Charleston area rental home:
- Start by having your group select dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Large LUXURY IOP Home with Private POOL and Cabana has 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before reserving the property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you simply love, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or might be applied to your invoice.
Tips for your stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Make a record of any damages to the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would at home.
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property one final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific time? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.