- As low as $616/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- Table tennis
- Video games
- 5 bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2691 sq ft (250 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2691 square feet
Linens: 2 Kings, 3 Queens, 3 Twins, Trundle, Sleeper Couch
Baths: 5 Full
Sunshine we've got it! Now all we have to add is you to this much sought-after vacation hideaway! Conveniently located in Pavilion Place and just across from the beach, 6 on 10th Avenue is a shining 2,691 square foot home that has all the ingredients for the ideal summertime hideaway! Highlighted by its design featuring a enormous open living/dining area and kitchen, 6 on 10th Avenue is a incredible 7-bedroom, 5 bath home that comfortably sleeps up to fifteen. With some of the best surfing in Charleston just around the corner of the home by the pier to a sizable swimming pool directly behind the home that is shared by a few homes at Pavilion Place, 6 on 10th Avenue is the ideal hideaway.
After newly being purchased, many new updates have been achieved at 6 on 10th Avenue. Here are numerous highlights from the recent updates:
• All new living room furnishings including a sectional couch, two swivel rockers, coffee table and end tables.
• All new linens in each bedroom.
• The dining room has new chairs and light fixture.
• New family fun amenities including ping pong table, corn hole, kan jam, games, and puzzles.
• New workstation desk plus mobile device chargers as well as a wireless charger.
• All new and refreshed décor
The interior of 6 on 10th Avenue is warm and welcoming. Upon entering, your family will immediately appreciate the amazing design and appointments of this handsome home. The living room is highlighted with comfortable furnishings and the dining room has plenty of room for your entire family. The kitchen also features two breakfast bars with additional seating for up to eight. Rain or shine, you might want to whip up a storm in the well-equipped kitchen. 6 on 10th Avenue features two master bedrooms, each with a king bed. Three of the guest bedrooms feature a queen bed with one also including a sleeper couch. Finally, the kids will savor one of two bedrooms. The first has two twin beds with the second having a single bed with a roll out trundle. There are five full baths.
6 on 10th Avenue is in the ideal location. Exploring the Front Beach Isle of Palms is fun and convenient. Just a few mins.' walk from 6 on 10th Avenue, your family or group will discover multiple of the best eateries on the island sitting directly on the beach. Shopping is enchanting on the Front Beach Isle of Palms with two ice cream stores, just in case your family has a sweet tooth. Finally, the famed Windjammer is less than two blocks from 6 on 10th Avenue. During the day you can watch competitive beach volleyball at the Windjammer followed by live music in the evening by some of the best bands. In fact, Darius Rucker and Hootie and Blowfish got their start playing at the Windjammer. Finest yet, Historic Charleston is less than 30 mins. away from 6 on 10th Avenue at Pavilion Place!
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Dog friendly with a pet fee.
• The Isle of Palms Recreation Center is only a five-min. drive away. Features the biggest playground on the island plus indoor basketball, pickle ball, tennis and ball fields.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 6 on 10th Avenue.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Televisions in each bedroom.
• Gas grille.
• Access to community swimming pool.
• Parking for seven cars.
• Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
Walk on sunshine during your next vacation, and it will feel so good when choosing 6 on 10th Avenue at Pavilion Place, Front Beach Isle of Palms!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is by the sea. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Vacation rental tips and tricks:
Finding your perfect rental:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, consider shifting your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your rental search:
- Begin by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Sunshine, We've Got It! Across Street to Beach-Walk to Restaurants/Shops! $250 Beach Gear Avail has 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you are enamored with, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- If your family is bringing pets, you will need a property that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Record any damages to the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected everything. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to inspire new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.