About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2691 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Linens: 2 Kings, 3 Queens, 3 Twins, Trundle, Sleeper Couch
Baths: 5 Full
Sunshine we've got it! Now all we have to add is you to this much sought-after vacation hideaway! Conveniently located in Pavilion Place and just across from the beach, 6 on 10th Avenue is a shining 2,691 square foot home that has all the ingredients for the ideal summertime hideaway! Highlighted by its design featuring a huge open living/dining area and kitchen, 6 on 10th Avenue is a fabulous 7-bedroom, 5 bath home that comfortably sleeps up to fifteen. With some of the best surfing in Charleston just around the corner of the home by the pier to a sizable swimming pool directly behind the home that is shared by a few homes at Pavilion Place, 6 on 10th Avenue is the ideal hideaway.
After freshly being purchased, many new updates have been achieved at 6 on 10th Avenue. Here are numerous highlights from the recent updates:
• All new living room furnishings including a sectional couch, two swivel rockers, coffee table and end tables.
• All new linens in each bedroom.
• The dining room has new chairs and light fixture.
• New family fun amenities including ping pong table, corn hole, kan jam, games, and puzzles.
• New workstation desk plus mobile device chargers as well as a wireless charger.
• All new and refreshed décor
The interior of 6 on 10th Avenue is warm and welcoming. Upon entering, your family will immediately savor the magnificent design and appointments of this handsome home. The living room is highlighted with comfortable furnishings and the dining room has plenty of room for your entire family. The kitchen also features two breakfast bars with additional seating for up to eight. Rain or shine, you might want to whip up a storm in the well-equipped kitchen. 6 on 10th Avenue features two master bedrooms, each with a king bed. Three of the guest bedrooms feature a queen bed with one also including a sleeper couch. Finally, the kids will appreciate one of two bedrooms. The first has two twin beds with the second having a single bed with a roll out trundle. There are five full baths.
6 on 10th Avenue is in the ideal location. Exploring the Front Beach Isle of Palms is fun and convenient. Just a few mins.' walk from 6 on 10th Avenue, your family or group will discover numerous of the best eateries on the island sitting directly on the beach. Shopping is enchanting on the Front Beach Isle of Palms with two ice cream stores, just in case your family has a sweet tooth. Finally, the famed Windjammer is less than two blocks from 6 on 10th Avenue. During the day you can watch competitive beach volleyball at the Windjammer followed by live music in the evening by some of the best bands. In fact, Darius Rucker and Hootie and Blowfish got their start playing at the Windjammer. Finest yet, Historic Charleston is less than 30 mins. away from 6 on 10th Avenue at Pavilion Place!
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Dog friendly with a pet fee.
• The Isle of Palms Recreation Center is only a five-min. drive away. Features the biggest playground on the island plus indoor basketball, pickle ball, tennis and ball fields.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 6 on 10th Avenue.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Televisions in each bedroom.
• Gas grille.
• Access to community swimming pool.
• Parking for seven cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
Walk on sunshine during your next vacation, and it will feel so good when choosing 6 on 10th Avenue at Pavilion Place, Front Beach Isle of Palms!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is by the sea. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Fishfinder Charters, or check out an event or a game at Credit One Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Vacation rental tips:
Get the best rental home value:
- Summer time is high season in Isle of Palms. Book your Charleston area vacation home in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides contain money saving offers on nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Selecting the perfect vacation home in the Charleston area area:
- Choose vacation week and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Sunshine, We've Got It! Across Street to Beach-Walk to Restaurants/Shops! $250 Beach Gear Avail has 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking websites. If not, email the property manager before you reserve your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or could be applied to your agreement.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- At Check-in, note any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great feedback to propel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.