- As low as $1,465/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3500 sq ft (325.2 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3500 square feet
Located on the Isle of Palms, just a short drive from historic Charleston, this huge six bedroom, five and half bathroom home on Cameron Boulevard will delight visitors looking for an ideal beach family hideaway. Featuring an broad backyard getaway with private pool and hot tub and ocean vistas from the rooftop deck, you'll adore this location. It's just a short one-block walk over to the beach and only mins. from the local recreation department for more outdoor fun!
One of the best features of this refreshed home are the many open decks, with the sure favorite being the rooftop sun deck that features a 360-degree view of the island including distant ocean vistas! Each deck, including the pool deck, features numerous comfortable outdoor seating options, from lounge chairs to outdoor couches. Spend your days calming by the sizable private pool. And when you're ready, the sandy beaches of IOP await you just one block away with a beach access path at the end of the street.
The main living spaces are located on the 2nd level of the home. This inverted floor plan helps to enhance the natural light and vistas. Open to the living area is the roomy kitchen and dining area with a farmhouse table featuring seating for your entire family. An additional feature of this main floor area is a modest sitting space that has a sleeper couch as well as an additional half bath.
The 2nd (or main floor) holds a queen bedroom (Bedroom #6) with en suite bathroom and flat screen TV. Taking the stairs down, you will find five additional bedrooms. Four of these bedrooms have private bathrooms and TVs, and the fifth bedroom – which is the kids bunk room (Bedroom #5), which can sleep 5 in four twins and a trundle – would utilize a bathroom in an alternate bedroom. The first bedroom features a king bed (Bedroom #1) and the second holds two queens (Bedroom #2). The back two bedrooms (Bedroom #3 & #4), one of which is the primary, feature private balcony access with stairs leading directly to the pool area. Both rooms have king size beds. The primary bedroom has a grandiose master bath with two separate vanities, a hottub tub and state-of-the-art walk in shower. For added convenience there is a washer & dryer and elevator available for guest use.
Come discover why this charming six-bedroom home on Cameron Boulevard is the island's hidden gem!
Pool Access: Private Pool (Cannot be heated)
Hot Tub: Yes
View: Pool, Neighborhood, & Distant Ocean Vistas
Beach Distance: One Block to Beach Access Path 32A
Golf Cart: Yes, 4-Seater Golf Cart, Available for Rent! ($75/nighttime or $450/week; Request via Email; Waiver & Documentation Required; Subject to Availability)
Animals Accepted: Not Accepted
Floor Level: 2 Story Home
Square Feet: Approx. 4000
Bedroom 1: King, Private Bath, 1st Floor
Bedroom 2: Two Queens, TV, Private Bath, 1st Floor
Bedroom 3: King, Private Bath, 1st Floor
Bedroom 4: King, TV, Private Bath, 1st Floor
Bedroom 5: Twin Bunk Beds, Shared Bath, 1st Floor
Bedroom 6: Queen, Private Bath, 2nd Floor
Internet Access: High-Speed WiFi
Elevator: Yes, requires approval
Parking: 5 Vehicles
Garage Access: Yes
BBQ Grille: Yes, Gas Grille
Outdoor shower: Yes
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
Coffee Maker: Yes, Drip
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course
*All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).*
Vacation Rental By Owner# 3616080
*Notice: This home is not a event home and events are not allowed. We want you to appreciate your visit and have a good time, but please be mindful of your noise level and occupancy allowances. Isle of Palms has a noise ordinance from 10PM to 10AM. Also, please be respectful of the property furnishings, amenities, and neighboring homes. If policies are not adhered to, fines may be issued or guests may be asked to vacate the home. Thank you for helping us continue to provide a safe, clean, delightful home for all future renters.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in Isle of Palms. Reserve your Charleston area rental property in Fall or Spring months to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the best rental home in Isle of Palms:
- Begin by choosing trip dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Large MODERN IOP Home with Private POOL, Hot Tub, One Block to Beach! has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before you reserve the property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your vacation family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you crave, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
Tips for a fantastic stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect your property!
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the property manager right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.