- As low as $328/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Get ready for an impressive and fun-filled beach vacation when you select charming accommodation for your stay. At Carroll Realty, we are excited to tell you about this cavernous vacation home located right by the ocean. Walk a few steps to appreciate the waves and sand of the beach. The comfortable home contains five bedrooms and three baths, offering ample space for up to 12 guests. This pet-friendly home is entirely furnished with premium furnishings, modern appliances, and comfortable beds. It has two huge living areas where you can hang out with your group while watching a favorite movie on the flat-screen T.V..
When you go to the second level, you can find another roomy living area and a BRAND NEW completely equipped kitchen. A vacation is a ideal opportunity to relish some gourmet home-cooked meals with your group. This is conveniently possible in the kitchen that has everything from cookware to silverware, appliances, and countertops. After cooking an elaborate feast, you can serve it in the spacious dining area with a sizable table for up to eight guests. Appreciate the complimentary flow of conversation, food, drinks, and laughter while visiting at one of the most striking beach destinations in the country.
Besides the indoor common areas, you can take the event outside and savor features like a private swimming pool and gas grille on the upper deck. Get ready for fun BBQ events as you can forget about your daily life and relax for much-deserved relaxation. If you would like to take the entertainment to your private bedroom, you can watch your favorite show on your own personal TV. We also offer amenities like internet access, central air-conditioning, complimentary parking, and central heating so you will not miss anything from back home. Do not pack a heavy load of clothes, as we offer an in-unit washer and dryer and an iron for your laundry requirements.
Each of the bedrooms is fully furnished and welcomes you for a comfortable and calming stay. Grab a good nighttime's sleep to escape to a relaxing world when you enjoy the cozy linens, plush bed, and cozy blankets. There are different styles of bedrooms to accommodate all your guests. The master bedroom has a enormous king bed, TV, and a full bath. Find conveniences like personal care products and fresh towels for the ultimate luxury. A few of the bedrooms have a queen bed and half bath. We can offer bed linens, kitchen, and bath towels, and a starter set filled with essential toiletries.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 5 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 25 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given.
This home is pet friendly. Dogs are considered with a $300 pet fee (per pet), applicable pet policy signed, and flea proof records received prior to arrival. Dog must be approved by Carroll Realty. Absolutely no cats or other animals are allowed. Any damages caused by the pet will be charged to the pet owner, and not paid by the pet fee.
*Please note: Fireplace is not a "working" fireplace. The flue is closed, please do not use.
Please also note that the pool does not have a heater.
Bed Layout is as follows....On the main floor there are two bedrooms and two baths. Master Bedroom has a King bed, TV, and Private Bath. Bedroom #2 has a Queen Bed & a Single Bed and has a full hall bath. Downstairs there are 3 bedrooms and 1 bath. Bedroom #3 has King bed with TV, Bedroom #4 has Queen bed and TV, and Bedroom #5 has two Double beds and TV. There is also 1 Queen Sofabed in the living area.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWEL (1), BATH TOWEL SETS, & BEACH/POOL TOWELS (12) ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also included is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Looking to get your feet wet? Kayaking, parasailing and motor boating adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation property experience:
When to book a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- The earlier your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Book your Charleston area vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and pick the perfect Charleston area vacation home:
- First, have your family choose trip dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. *New Kitchen 2023* Spacious, Cozy Family Beach Home w/Private Pool & Just Steps to the Beach! has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you reserve the home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or might be applied to your agreement.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
Advice for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Record any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to inspire new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.