- As low as $1,750/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Arcade/game room
- 6 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Housekeeping (on request)
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Brand new home in our curated collection!!
Tired of looking through tons of listings? Do you need a specific type of home or dates? We are a local family owned company, Exclusive Properties, located right here on Isle of Palms. We specialize in striking, luxury or budget friendly vacation units and can help you find the ideal home. We are familiar and live in the area and will make the process as simple as possible. Just e-mail us through this site and one of our friendly vacation specialists will get back to you right away. If you call the 1-800 number at the top of this listing, you will not be talking to us, the managers of this home, but you will talk to the Vacation Rental By Owner call center. To ask specific questions about this home, please hit "Ask Owner a Question" under the date box.
As part of our luxury collection, 'Nostos' located at 6 51st Avenue, is a brand new high-end bespoke home constructed to impress. This thoughtful architectural design offers six King bedrooms all with balconies and ocean vistas, seven and a half bathrooms including two outdoor enclosed showers and a cabana water closet (half bath). Two of the King bedrooms can be converted to two Twin XLs in each (You must let us know at booking if you want them switched to Twins). This charming residence, designed by Architect Brent Fleming and constructed by MSP Custom Homes, offers a seamless blend of opulence, elegance, and unparalleled coastal beauty, creating an enchanting haven where relaxation and sophistication intertwine.
- 6 bedrooms, 7.5 bathrooms + 2 outdoor showers and cabana 1/2 bath
- Ocean Vistas
- Elevator (Can't guarantee all wheelchairs will fit- please let us know if you need for mobility issues)
- Private pool and hot tub (heatable - inquire for cost)
- Roof Top
- Brand new bespoke constructed home (2023)
- Ocean Vistas from every bedroom
- Game room with TV, Card table, Ping Pong table, Corn Hole in garage
- Additional sitting area with constructed in desk and sizable TV
- Multiple Porches
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – stand up shower, TV, porch access, ocean vistas
- Bedroom 2: King bed, full bathroom in the hallway – stand up shower, TV, porch access (King can be converted to two twins- need 2 weeks notice)
- Bedroom 3: King bed, full bathroom in the hallway – stand up shower, TV, porch access (King can be converted to two twins- need 2 weeks notice)
- Bedroom 4: King bed, en suite full bath – stand up shower, TV, porch access, ocean vistas
- Bedroom 5: King bed, en suite bathroom – double sinks, ADA Compliant Walk-in shower, TV, porch access, ocean vistas
- Bedroom 6: King, en suite bathroom – double sinks, ADA Compliant Walk-in shower, Soaking Tub, TV, porch access, coffee bar, sitting room with work desk, ocean vistas
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
Our homes come with a check out clean and linens for each bedroom. The kitchens are equipped with all of your cooking essentials. You just need to bring the food. We can also arrange to have the kitchen outfitted with food before you arrive. Just ask us for details after you book.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is about 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us.
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30 days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Front Beach and Isle of Palms Beach. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed (service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees)
Getting the best Isle of Palms vacation property experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- To find the best value, consider changing your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines that include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and picking the best Charleston area vacation home:
- Choose your dates and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. ????Brand New Luxury~ 6 51st Ave. 6 bedrooms, 7.5 bathrooms, pool, spa, elevator, ocean views ???? has 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before you book your home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
During your stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your visit, inspect for any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the host immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, remember to take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to compel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.