- As low as $210/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sun loungers
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1251 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1251 square feet
Linens: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Bed, 1 Sleeper Couch (Living Room)
Summer House Renovation Project:
Starting Sept 11, 2023 the Summer House Homeowners Association will begin a building remodel project. The southwest side (stacks 1-6) of the building will be closed starting Sept 11, 2023 through April 30, 2024. Please note, during this period, rental prices have been substantially reduced on the northeast side (stacks 7-11) of Summer House because of the renovation project. See last photo, if booking dates are within this timeframe.
Tucked behind a wide, peaceful beach, you'll discover the gorgeous oceanfront condominium, “Sea Forever” at 409 Summer House. This incredible 2-bedroom oceanfront condominium will bring you back to a time when life on the Island (and Charleston) were much different, and families traveled to the beach to simply spend time together. “Sea Forever” at 409 Summer House was charmingly designed for this purpose, featuring a magnificant oceanfront balcony/lanai, a splendid interior and access to four swimming pools.
The interior of “Sea Forever” is pretty with the new tile floors and bright beach colors throughout the home. The furnishings are comfortable and ideal for the home. A gorgeously equipped kitchen with upgraded countertops provides everything you might need if eating in rather than visiting one of the many eateries (seasonal), all of which are within walking distance of 409 Summer House.
“Sea Forever” at 409 Summer House features two bedrooms each with a private bath. The guest bedroom features a queen bed as well as a twin bed, making it ideal for traveling couples or families with kids. The master bedroom features a king bed, private bath and direct access to the oceanfront deck. Additional linens can be found in the living area with a full-size sleeper couch.
Just steps away from the elevator, your family will discover the Summer House oceanfront pool and deck with plenty of loungers for everybody. The beach is effortlessly accessible by the Summer House boardwalk.
Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Check in at the Beachside Vacations office.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
• Free access to Summer House oceanfront swimming pool.
• Only 15 miles to Historic Charleston!
With handsome ocean vistas and marvelous accommodations, “Sea Forever” at 409 Summer House is simply a vacation gem worth finding!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beaches reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Charleston area rental home experience:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summertime is high season in Isle of Palms. Booking your vacation rental in Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and choose your Charleston area vacation home:
- Start by having your group agree to dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Sea Forever! Oceanfront Summerhouse Condo in Wild Dunes. Beds Galore-$250 Beach Gear Credit has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available online. If not, call the host before you book the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what is suitable for your vacation.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you are enamored with, browse homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
Tips for a smooth stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Document any damages to the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good reviews to drive future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.