- As low as $1,143/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 20
- Arcade/game room
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Cave exploring nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Hunting nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Rafting nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 5003 sq ft (465 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 20
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5003 square feet
Introducing one of our premier properties on the Isle of Palms, "The Yellow Pearl"! This cavernous Charleston-style home has been freshly refreshed and featured on Bravo's "Top Chef" Season 14! With 7 bedrooms, 3 floors of living area, dual kitchens, and 2,000 square feet of porches, it is the ideal spot to spend a hideaway by the beach. Step out back to savor the private saltwater pool or take the elevator up to the third floor rooftop deck for a view of the Atlantic Ocean. The pool can now be heated in the colder months or chilled in the warm summers, making it a true year-round getaway! Centrally located on Isle of Palms, across the street from the 29th Street beach access, one block from the IOP Rec Center & playground, and just 20 mins. from Downtown Historic Charleston, you can't beat this location!
When you enter this gorgeous home on the first floor, you will find four out of the seven bedrooms (Bedroom #1: King, Bedroom #2: Two Queen Beds, Bedroom #3: King, and Bedroom #4: King). The bedrooms on this level take advantage of a additional kitchen and comfortable sitting room with TV (note: all bedrooms and living areas have Intelligent TVs with YouTube TV available!) & wide sliding doors leading out to the covered porch. Bedroom #1 (King) and Bedroom #2 (2 Queens) now each have a full private bathroom with a walk-in shower. Bedrooms #3 and #4 (both King rooms) share a hallway bathroom. A laundry area with washer/dryer are also on this level.
Going up to the main living area on the second floor, you will be greeted by natural light from the surrounding balconies and beachy vibes. This level of the home features an open room floor plan with ample seating for all, new furnishings (with additional-deep cushions!), and a breakfast nook. The primary kitchen, which has upgraded appliances, a gas range, and tons of counter space, is an ideal spot to prepare and entertain for huge groups. Savor memorable meals at the massive dining table (seats 14+) or gather together in the main living room, highlighted by comfortable seating and tons of natural light. Get your beach playlist ready, as the home also features a Sonos sound system! Step just outside on the deck to relax in the hammock & rocking chairs or appreciate late nighttime conversations on the outdoor sectional couch, all while taking in the ocean breezes on the screened in front porch. The tasteful master suite (Bedroom #5) on this level features a modern style, King Bed, porch access, its owner additional washer & dryer, and updated private bathroom with a complimentary-standing tub & sizable walk-in shower with dual shower heads, AND an broad closet with bespoke shelving.
The third floor of the home offers two additional bedrooms (Bedroom #6: two Full-over-Full Bunk Beds with Trundles and Bedroom #7: Queen), one shared bathroom, and a rec room with wet bar, TV, bean bags, and games - ideal for the kids to hang out and enjoy! Accessible from the third level, you will find the most fantastic ocean view from the rooftop deck where you can soak up the sun during the day and watch spectacular sunsets in the evening.
The private saltwater pool area is its own backyard getaway. (Ask our team about heating or cooling the pool!) There is also a gas grille, patio seating, and lounge chairs. The property has four Lazy Days hammocks, so you can really adapt to beach life! Step inside the garage to play a game of ping pong. The front and the backyard are individually fenced in for privacy with newly-installed astroturf - plus there are striking, historic oak trees surrounding the property!
Pool Access: Private Saltwater Pool (Heater or Chiller Available for $150/day, 3 day Minimum)
Golf Cart: Yes, 4-Seater LSV Golf Cart (street-legal), Available for Rent! ($150/nighttime or $600/week; Request via Email; Waiver & Documentation Required; Subject to Availability)
Distance to Beach: 100 Yards; Across Street from 29th Ave Beach Access Path
View: Neighborhood, Pool, and Ocean
Family Animals Accepted: Yes, 1 Dog Accepted, $450 Non-Refundable Pet Fee.
Floor Level: 3 Story Home
Square Feet: 5,003
Bedroom 1: King Bed, TV, Private Bathroom, First Floor
Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds, TV, Private Bathroom, First Floor
Bedroom 3: King Bed, TV, Shared Bathroom, First Floor
Bedroom 4: King Bed, TV, Shared Bathroom, First Floor
Bedroom 5: Master, King Bed, TV, Private Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 6: Two Full-Over-Full Bunk Beds with Trundles (Sleeps 6), TV, Shared Bathroom, Third Floor
Bedroom 7: Queen Bed, TV, Shared Bathroom, Third Floor
Internet Access: High-Speed WiFi
Elevator: Yes, requires approval.
Parking: 4-5 Vehicles
Garage Access: N/A
BBQ Grille: Yes, Gas Grille
Outdoor shower: Yes
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Washer/Dryer: Yes, 2 laundry areas
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: 2 Kitchen Areas + Wet bar, Entirely Equipped
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course
*All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).*
Vacation Rental By Owner Listing#: 2390658
Planning a vacation for a enormous group or multiple families? This homeowner also owns a 4 bedroom home on 20th Avenue on the Isle of Palms. Both homes together could accommodate 30 people! Ask our team about availability of both homes for your vacation and get a discount if you rent both!
For those who may be interested in renting the home during the Christmas season, the homeowner does add a tree and some holiday decorations to make your stay a little more festive!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Fishfinder Charters, or check out an event or a game at Credit One Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
Tips to get the perfect vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. Booking in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the perfect vacation home in Isle of Palms:
- Start by choosing vacation dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Spacious IOP Home with Private POOL & Ocean VIEWS! One Block to Beach! has 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before reserving the home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you crave, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Have a great stay:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many issues.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a great time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.