- As low as $535/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Say hello to one of the newest homes on the rental market! This elegant 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom property has a great location across from the Intracoastal Waterway, with peek-a-boo water vistas and just a short walk from the beach. With a private pool and outdoor beach shower, this home is ideal for those family vacations and getaways with friends!
This handsome home greets you with a bright blue exterior framed by palms and handsome landscaping. Journey into the lower-level entryway, where you'll find a staircase up to the main level and the lower-level bedrooms, full bathroom in the hall, and a laundry room with a additional modest refrigerator and microwave.
Up on the main level you'll discover the living area, furnished with a plush sectional, flat screen TV mounted on exposed brick, which along with the wood floors give the space a comfortable feel. When you feel like appreciating the natural light or spreading out, there's a sunroom with tons of windows, a sizable flat screen TV, and ample seating. A ceiling fan in the sunroom helps keep it cool, and a dining table can seat six.
The entirely equipped kitchen offers high-quality stainless-steel appliances, as well as everything you need to whip up your own meals. Easily make your own snacks and beverages, and even full-blown dinners with ingredients from a local market. There's a beautiful breakfast nook with two seats and bay windows, where you can appreciate morning pancakes and a cup of coffee. A formal dining area on a handsome rug can seat four, with doors featuring huge windows that lead out to the deck.
The appealing deck overlooks the yard and pool. Take a seat in one of the Adirondack chairs, or travel down the stairs to the roomy yard, which features a pool deck and covered poolside seating with a table, sun loungers, and Adirondack chairs. Down here you'll find an outdoor beach shower, a full-size refrigerator, and a convenient chair lift for those who need help with the stairs.
Back inside, you'll find two master suites upstairs. The first room has a new king bed, a flat screen TV, and en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. The second suite offers a king bed and a daybed with a trundle, along with a spa-like en suite bathroom featuring an extravagant soaking tub. Downstairs the third bedroom offers two twin beds, and the fourth bedroom a queen bed. Completing the appeal of the lower level is a covered patio with rocking chairs and a porch swing!
*Please note: Fireplace is not a "working" fireplace. The flue is closed, please do not use.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 4 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 25 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given.
Dogs may be considered with a $250 pet fee (per pet), applicable pet policy signed, and flea proof records received prior to arrival. Dog must be approved by Carroll Realty. Absolutely no cats or other animals are allowed. Any damages caused by the pet will be charged to the pet owner, and not paid by the pet fee. Please send an inquiry to Carroll Realty if you wish to bring your dog. Owner/Rental Agency reserves the right to not allow a dog based on size or any other characteristic not covered under the homeowner's insurance policy.
Recap Bed Sizes: 2 Kings, 1 Queen, 2 Twins, and 1 Daybed with trundle
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS (2), BATH TOWEL SETS, & BEACH/POOL TOWELS (10) ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, parasailing, and motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Charleston area vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the best value, try changing your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Charming Classic Beach Home w/Private Pool, Chair Lift, Dog Friendly & 2 Master Suites! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before reserving the vacation property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if a dispute arises.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to stimulate more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.