- As low as $5,883/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Table tennis
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Pets stay free
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3495 square feet
** During the summer and holidays we book Saturday to Saturday. Off-season we require a 3 nighttime minimum **
'Dolphin Manor' -512 Ocean Blvd, was completely modernized Spring 2021 and is the ideal oceanfront home for your hideaway! With light filled open spaces and spectacular ocean vistas, the edge of the world is literally steps from your porch. This six bedroom and four and a half bathroom home has vaulted ceilings and broad ocean vistas that fill two living areas and three oceanfront bedrooms.
An abundance of light and openness creates an ambiance of total relaxation. Stroll a few steps down your private beach walk to stick your toes in the sand and take in breaths of the salt air. No need to carry your groceries or other bulky items since this home offers a convenient elevator that goes to the first floor. Savor sunbathing on the enormous decks.
- 6 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 14 in beds, but only 12 are allowed (kids under 2 are not counted)
- Ocean front
- Private pool and spa (heatable - inquire for cost)
- Outside shower
- Updated kitchen
- Private boardwalk
- Elevator (please inquire if required for accessibility, only goes to first floor)
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full – stand up shower, TV, ocean front
- Bedroom 2: Double over Double bunk bed, en suite full bathroom – tub/shower combo, TV
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite full bath – garden tub, double sinks, stand up shower, TV, porch access, ocean front
- Bedroom 4: King bed, en suite full bath – stand up shower, double sinks, porch access, TV, ocean front
- Bedroom 5: King bed, en suite full bath -- stand up shower, porch access, TV, oceanfront
- Bedroom 6: King bed, en suite full bath -- stand up shower, TV
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be charged/held the week leading up to your arrival, and will be fully refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
Animals are allowed with pre-approval. We limit to one huge dog or two modest, but may make an exception. There is a pet fee of $282.50 PER PET. Vacation Rental By Owner only accepts one pet fee to be added, so please let us know how many family pets you have in the notes when you reserve and we will make sure to add it to the contract before you sign.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Patriots Point and Charleston Fishfinder Charters are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park if you're traveling with kids. Looking to get your feet wet? Kayaking, water skiing and water tubing adventures can be found near the property.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets stay free
Strategies to get the very best vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in Isle of Palms. To book the best vacation home for your budget, we suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose and book the perfect Charleston area rental:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and choose a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. ????'Dolphin Manor' ~ OCEAN FRONT, PRIVATE POOL, HOT TUB, PUTTING GREEN ??! has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before reserving the home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of problems.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would at home.
- At Check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific source for finding the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected everything. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent time? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 3.0 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 3.6 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 3.7 miles
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.9 miles
Ready to book ????'Dolphin Manor' ~ OCEAN FRONT, PRIVATE POOL, HOT TUB, PUTTING GREEN ??!?Book Online Get Information Call: