About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3495 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
** During the summer and holidays we book Saturday to Saturday. Off-season we require a 3 nighttime minimum **
'Dolphin Manor' -512 Ocean Blvd, was completely refreshed Spring 2021 and is the ideal oceanfront home for your hideaway! With light filled open spaces and spectacular ocean vistas, the edge of the world is literally steps from your porch. This six bedroom and four and a half bathroom home has vaulted ceilings and broad ocean vistas that fill two living areas and three oceanfront bedrooms.
An abundance of light and openness creates an ambiance of total relaxation. Stroll a few steps down your private beach walk to stick your toes in the sand and take in breaths of the salt air. No need to carry your groceries or other bulky items since this home offers a convenient elevator that goes to the first floor. Appreciate sunbathing on the enormous decks.
- 6 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 14 in beds, but only 12 are allowed (kids under 2 are not counted)
- Ocean front
- Private pool and spa (heatable - inquire for cost)
- Outside shower
- Updated kitchen
- Private boardwalk
- Elevator (please inquire if required for accessibility, only goes to first floor)
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full – stand up shower, TV, ocean front
- Bedroom 2: Double over Double bunk bed, en suite full bathroom – tub/shower combo, TV
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite full bath – garden tub, double sinks, stand up shower, TV, porch access, ocean front
- Bedroom 4: King bed, en suite full bath – stand up shower, double sinks, porch access, TV, ocean front
- Bedroom 5: King bed, en suite full bath -- stand up shower, porch access, TV, oceanfront
- Bedroom 6: King bed, en suite full bath -- stand up shower, TV
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be charged/held the week leading up to your arrival, and will be fully refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
Animals are allowed with pre-approval. We limit to one huge dog or two modest, but may make an exception. There is a pet fee of $282.50 PER PET. Vacation Rental By Owner only accepts one pet fee to be added, so please let us know how many family pets you have in the notes when you reserve and we will make sure to add it to the contract before you sign.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Fort Moultrie are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Front Beach and Isle of Palms County Park. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park if you're traveling with kids. Looking to get your feet wet? Kayaking, water skiing and water tubing adventures can be found near the property.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Our top Vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and choosing the rightvacation home:
- Select a designated group leader, select your dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Dolphin Manor on Isle of Palms ~ OCEAN FRONT, PRIVATE POOL, HOT TUB! has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible online. If not, contact the property manager before booking the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you are enamored with, search for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of problems.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- During arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.