- As low as $1,440/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Table tennis
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Pets stay free
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3495 sq ft (325 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3495 square feet
** During the summer and holidays we book Saturday to Saturday. Off-season we require a 3 nighttime minimum **
'Dolphin Manor' -512 Ocean Blvd, was completely modernized Spring 2021 and is the ideal oceanfront home for your hideaway! With light filled open spaces and spectacular ocean vistas, the edge of the world is literally steps from your porch. This six bedroom and four and a half bathroom home has vaulted ceilings and broad ocean vistas that fill two living areas and three oceanfront bedrooms.
An abundance of light and openness creates an ambiance of total relaxation. Stroll a few steps down your private beach walk to stick your toes in the sand and take in breaths of the salt air. No need to carry your groceries or other bulky items since this home offers a convenient elevator that goes to the first floor. Savor sunbathing on the huge decks.
- 6 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 14 in beds, but only 12 are allowed per the city (kids under 2 are not counted)
- Ocean front
- Private pool and spa (heatable - inquire for cost)
- Outside shower
- Updated kitchen
- Private boardwalk
- Elevator (please inquire if required for accessibility, only goes to first floor)
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full – stand up shower, TV, ocean front
- Bedroom 2: Double over Double bunk bed, en suite full bathroom – tub/shower combo, TV
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite full bath – garden tub, double sinks, stand up shower, TV, porch access, ocean front
- Bedroom 4: King bed, en suite full bath – stand up shower, double sinks, porch access, TV, ocean front
- Bedroom 5: King bed, en suite full bath -- stand up shower, porch access, TV, oceanfront
- Bedroom 6: King bed, en suite full bath -- stand up shower, TV
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be charged/held the week leading up to your arrival, and will be fully refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
Animals are allowed with pre-approval. We limit to one enormous dog or two modest, but may make an exception. There is a pet fee of $282.50 PER PET. Vacation Rental By Owner only accepts one pet fee to be added, so please let us know how many family pets you have in the notes when you reserve and we will make sure to add it to the contract before you sign.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Patriots Point if you're traveling with kids. Looking to get your feet wet? Kayaking, water skiing and water tubing adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets stay free
How to find the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Booking in the Fall or Spring is a great way to save on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Some owners offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines contain deals for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Choosing the perfect vacation rental:
- Select dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. ????'Dolphin Manor' ~ OCEAN FRONT, PRIVATE POOL, HOT TUB, PUTTING GREEN ??! has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- If your group is traveling with pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
During your stay:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Make a record of any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute arises.
- Be respectful. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on good feedback to stimulate new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.