- As low as $880/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Pool or billiards table
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cave exploring nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 5436 sq ft (505 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- Whale watching nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5436 square feet
Are you searching for an memorable luxury escape for your family? You'll be sure to find it here at Ocean Point. Overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and the 17th Fairway of the Links Golf Course, this sprawling home offers six bedrooms and over five thousand square feet of living space - all charmingly furnished with every convenience in mind for our guests
A few notable (and striking) features include:
- Freestanding hot tub on the ocean-view deck
- Electric golf cart that seats six and available to rent with your stay
- Striking community pool (available to only those staying within the gated neighborhood)
- Additional second-level living area with pool table
- A view of the 17th fairway at the Links Golf Course
- Piano in the first-floor formal living space
- Tesla charger available for your convenience
You'll arrive to the garage on the ground floor of the home. Take the stairs up to the main level where you'll find the formal living space, formal dining room, entirely-equipped kitchen, and sun room with seating! The first of six bedrooms is also located on this floor - an broad king primary suite with gorgeous primary bathroom.
The remaining five bedrooms are on the second level. At the top of the stairs you'll be greeted by a handsome second living space with TV, seating, and a pool table for added fun. The bedrooms surrounding it include another expansive king suite that includes a full-sized crib and direct access to the next bedroom (with two sets of pyramid bunk beds). These two rooms would share the king suite's impressive roomy bathroom with soaking tub. The next two bedrooms (a king bedroom and a queen bedroom) each have their own respective vanity areas while sharing a bathroom shower space, with the king bedroom boasting a private ocean-view porch as well. And finally, the sixth bedroom features a queen bed, private bathroom, and also has a private ocean-view porch!
Ocean Point is a gated neighborhood within the gated community of Wild Dunes, located at the very end of the island. This will offer you unmatched privacy! You will feel really away from it all, while remaining close to the eateries and shopping of Isle of Palms. Want to break up your beach days? Take the thirty min. ride over to Historic Downtown Charleston and indulge in a day of world-class cuisine and exclusive shopping. Your family will be talking about your Ocean Point escape for years to come. We look forward to hosting you!
There is a 6-seater golf cart for rent for $125/day or $650/week. Ask our team about renting & waiver.
Pool Access: Ocean Point Community Pool and Hot Tub Spa
Beach Distance: Brief Walk Down Beach Access Path/Boardwalk (between homes #52 and #54)
View: Ocean and Golf View
Family Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: Three Floors
Square Footage: Est.: 5436
Bedroom 1: Primary Suite, King Bed, Private Bath, First Floor
Bedroom 2: King Suite, Crib, En-suite Bath, Second Floor
Bedroom 3: Bunk Room (Two Twin-Over-Full Beds), Shared Bath, Second Floor (Only Access Through King Bedroom #2)
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed, Private Bath, Porch Access, Second Floor
Bedroom 5: Queen Bed, Private Vanity/Shared Shower, Second Floor
Bedroom 6: King Bed, Private Vanity/Shared Shower, Porch Access, Second Floor
Balcony: Screened Porch and 3 Open Decks
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 4 spaces
BBQ Grille: Yes, Gas Grille
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play at Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play at Wild Dunes Links Course & Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
Vacation Rental By Owner# 3181944
**Please note this property does not have access to the Wild Dunes Resort pools. It does have access to the Ocean Point Community Pool.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this vacation home is in Ocean Point, a neighborhood in Isle of Palms. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Fort Sumter are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- To find the most suitable vacation home within budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines contain discounts for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Filter your search:
- Select a designated group leader, select your dates, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. STUNNING Oceanfront Home! Golf & Ocean Views, Hot Tub, Golf Cart, Pool Access! has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what configuration is best for your vacation.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- If your group is bringing pets, you must book a rental that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
Advice for a great stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Document any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute arises.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.