- As low as $269/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Streaming services
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Gas grill
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited onsite parking
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private bathroom
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to 5 Sand Piper!
If you've been spending your time dreaming about your ideal little Isle of Palms beach bungalow, we're willing to bet it looks something like this striking property inside the Wild Dunes Resort! This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home has a awesome location just 250 yards from the beach and enjoys access to the lengthy list of amenities that the Wild Dunes Resort offers, from being able to schedule a tee-time at their acclaimed golf courses to dining at one of their six phenomenal eateries. The resort also offers miles of bicycle & walking trails and simple public beach access!
This beach bungalow exudes the ideal ambiance for an Isle of Palms hideaway, from the calming screened porch to the comfortable interior. Walk into the main level of the home—it's here that beach appeal meets homelike conveniences, with polished wood floors and cozy touches that really makes this bungalow feel like your very own.
The entirely equipped kitchen has everything you need to make your own meals on the go—maybe a lunch to pack along to the beach, or a nutritious breakfast before a day of cycling around and discovering the island. Offering high-quality appliances and a regular coffee maker, this kitchen goes above the average rental with its amenities. A washer and dryer can be found just off the kitchen.
Next, you'll find a dining space with eight seats—great for family dinners at your rental, or for setting out some appetizers after the beach. The living area is just as inviting as you'd imagine, with a plush sectional and a big TV where you can catch up on your favorite shows—every room has a intelligent TV, accepting you to access all your favorite streaming services (cable is not available). Outside, a screened in porch gives you a choice of another prime relaxation spot, while another outdoor deck has a pair of lounge chairs and a BBQ Gas grille.
The master bedroom has a T.V., king-sized bed, private bathroom, and a private door to the outside deck. The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed, TV, & has a sliding glass door access to the screened porch. The third room has bunk beds (double beds on top and bottom) for additional sleeping space and a TV. There is a shared hall bath for these two bedrooms. With spaces that are cozy and inviting both inside and out, this home is a gorgeous choice for a casual beach vacation!
This property has ample driveway space for those traveling with multiple cars, and when you walk up to the home, you'll find the ground floor offers up a roomy patio, beach shower to rinse off, and also has a hot tub! What more could you ask for?
This home rents weekly in the summer from Saturday to Saturday, and then has a 3 to 4-nighttime minimum any other time of year. Come savor this cute home that is new to the rental market and discover Isle of Palms and Charleston (a convenient 25 min. drive to downtown for all the sight-seeing).
Finally, 5 Sand Piper is located in Wild Dunes Resort - A private Resort of 1600 acres, Wild Dunes features six eateries, the Sand and Sea Spa, 17 Har-Tru tennis courts that is ranked in Tennis Magazine Top 10 Tennis Resorts, The Wild Dunes Links golf course and Harbor golf course which Golf Digest consider among the “Finest in the State”, and two miles of bicycle trails. No access to Wild Dunes resort pools is included.
This home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. No exceptions! Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 3 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is intended as a family beach rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, or other types of bigger gatherings. For security purposes only, this home has an outdoor camera at the front exterior entrance of the home.
Bed Sizes: 1 King, 1Queen, 1 Bunkbed (2 Doubles). ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you may need to purchase these items after you arrive.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summertime is high season in Isle of Palms. Book your Charleston area vacation home in Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Booking your rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Some hosts offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the perfect rental home in the Charleston area area:
- Begin by choosing trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. *New Rental* Charming Beach Home w/in Wild Dunes Resort with Hot Tub! Easy Walk to Beach! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is normally available online. Otherwise, call the property owner before reserving the property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what bed configuration is optimal for your family.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you are crazy about, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or might be applied to your contract.
Have a great stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to propel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.