- As low as $3,528/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Arcade/game room
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
*During Summer months this home books Friday to Friday*
*Plug in your dates to see the full quote! Email us with any questions regarding the home or the quote.
New to our Luxury Collection, 'Serenity- 2 50th Ave." is a freshly remodeled and professionally decorated oceanfront home. With beautiful 180 degree vistas of the Atlantic and alluring outdoor living spaces, this 8,100 square foot, six bedroom, six and half bathroom, beachfront Isle of Palms home is one of a kind!
- 8,100 sq. ft.
- 6 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms
- Private pool and hot tub (heatable - inquire for cost)
- Three living rooms
- Outdoor bar/kitchen
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – stand up shower, porch access, TV
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite full bath – tub/shower combo, TV
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite full bath – stand up shower, tub, ocean vistas, TV
- Bedroom 4: King bed, shared full bath – double sinks, stand up shower, ocean vistas, TV
- Bedroom 5: King bed, shared full bath – double sinks, stand up shower, ocean vistas, TV
- Bedroom 6: King bed master, en suite full bath – double sinks, soaking tub, stand up shower, ocean vistas, TV
- 1/2 bathroom by living room
- Billiards room
- Full bathroom by Billiards room
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a completely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 10.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be entirely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beaches reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Patriots Point and Charleston Fishfinder Charters. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park if you're traveling with kids. Looking to get your feet wet? Water tubing, windsurfing and surfing/body boarding adventures can be found near the property.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
How to book the best vacation home experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. Booking in Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- The sooner you can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have offers and deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning, selecting, and booking your prefect Charleston area rental:
- Select your vacation dates and max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. 'Serenity' 2 50th Ave.~ One of a kind Oceanfront Master Piece, Pool/Hot Tub has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before booking the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out what configuration is optimal for your group.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
Advice for a terrific stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a fantastic time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Ready to book 'Serenity' 2 50th Ave.~ One of a kind Oceanfront Master Piece, Pool/Hot Tub?Book Online Get Information Call: