- As low as $1,881/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to 3207 Palm Blvd
New renovations just finished, which includes new kitchen and bathrooms plus outside pool & hot tub with gazebo and fireplace!
This family beach home is the ideal combination of luxury and comfort with ample open spaces for either calming poolside or appreciating the ocean vistas from the rooftop deck. The architectural details and windows galore make it a bright and airy home. Vacationing in this spot is one indulgence that you'll never regret so go ahead and spoil yourself in this striking home that is one of the best on the Isle of Palms. The beach access path is right across the street, including a handi-cap accessible path just 50 yards away! A convenient elevator goes to each floor except roof top.
The interior of this great home will pamper you and your family throughout your time here. It offers an inverted floor plan, with an elevator for painless access. There is a recreation room with a billiard table and wet bar on the first floor along with four bedrooms, including a king and 4 queens (one room has 2 queen beds) and each room with their own bathroom. The couch in the billiard room is a pull out couch (please let us know if you need linens).
An upsized living area, dining area and kitchen with 12 foot ceilings, are located on the top level with the master bedroom (king bed) and a bunk bedroom, with a single over double bunk bed and a trundle. The master has a huge ensuite bathroom with a pretty walk-in shower and there is a full bathroom in the hallway by the bunk bedroom with a tub/shower combination.
Gourmets will definitely appreciate the roomy kitchen with granite countertops, wine cooler, stand-alone ice maker, and stainless steel appliances. The living room is cavernous with a sizable TV and designer furnishings. With so much seating, it is ideal for enormous gatherings. Each bedroom is impressive with bead board walls, charming linens and private bathrooms. Start a new tradition renting with Carroll Realty and 3207 Palm Blvd will be your beach destination for years to come.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 6 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. Carroll Realty does NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 30 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
*Summer Season Only = Saturday to Saturday Units Only*
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS (4), BATH TOWEL SETS, & BEACH/POOL TOWELS (14) ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Discover the area's water adventures with parasailing, motor boating, and fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Charleston area rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- To find the best value, try changing your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have coupons for local tours and attractions.
Selecting the best rental in the Charleston area area:
- Start by having your group select a vacation week and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. *New Luxury Beach Rental!* with Gameroom, Private Pool & Hot Tub, Elevator, plus outdoor fireplace! has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is generally available online. If they are not listed, email the property owner before booking your home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what is right for your family.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the host right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- At departure, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to compel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.9 miles