- As low as $516/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Private pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3356 sq ft (312 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3356 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Be one of the first renters to stay in this appealing 3 bedroom home with private pool and outdoor kitchen area.
Welcome to 34 Dune Ridge Lane! This handsome home is located in Wild Dunes Resort on the 9th hole of the famed Links golf course. This home is the ideal beach hideaway to relax with the family and make memories that will last a lifetime. From the huge front and back yard, to the private swimming pool and outdoor kitchen, this home can be your home away from home!
As you enter this home, you’ll find the powder room on your left and the roomy dining room on your right with a table sizable enough to seat 8 people. Located on the first floor is the primary bedroom featuring a king bed. The primary bath is equipped with dual vanity sinks and a walk in shower. The huge living room features two comfortable couches and a flat screen TV. Appreciate a movie with the entire family! Mix up your favorite beverage at the dry bar located next to the living room. The living room has expansive doors that open up to the enormous screened porch overlooking the golf course. The kitchen includes all stainless steel appliances, a wine cooler, stand alone ice maker, and a sizable island with an additional sink. There is plenty of room for all the chefs in the family! Through the entryway, you can head up the stairs to find a huge open area for the kids, and a bunk bed! The second floor includes the laundry room, queen bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, and a bedroom with 2 twin beds and a jack and jill bathroom. Each bedroom includes a TV to watch your favorite show and relax after a day in the sun.
Head out onto the screened in porch and watch your favorite movie under the stars or watch the golfers as they play through the course. Walk down the porch steps to the large pool with calming seats and an outdoor kitchen area that includes a gas grille, island and an outdoor T.V., ideal for appreciating your favorite sports game or a nice cold beverage!
Bedrooms consist of:
Bedroom 1: 1 King
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 2 Twins
Open Area: Bunk Bed- Twin over Full
**THIS PROPERTY INCLUDES A CREDIT TOWARDS BEACH GEAR W/ A STAY OF 4-14 NIGHTS**
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Isle of Palms. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best rental experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- To find the best value, try changing your trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Begin by selecting a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Outdoor Oasis *NEW RENTAL* Dune Ridge Lane has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the host before you book the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you simply love, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or costs applied to your invoice.
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Upon arrival, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a great vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.