- As low as $481/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1100 sq ft (102 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1100 square feet
Located by the beach in idyllic Wild Dunes Resort, this delightfully remodeled family friendly condo is the ideal spot for your dream island hideaway. It features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and sits just 50 yards to the Atlantic Ocean!
Upon entering the condo, you are greeted with an simple beach vibe and open concept living space. There is plenty of space to relax in the living room after a long beach day or appreciate a entertaining and a nice meal in the open dining and kitchen area.
Step onto the balcony where you can admire the community lawns, broad neighborhood pool, and, most importantly, the ocean vistas. The first bedroom (Bedroom #1) is located on the main (or lower) level and contains a queen sized bed, TV, and semi-private bathroom that also opens to the hall.
The second floor features the other two bedrooms. The second bedroom (Bedroom #2) features full-over-full bunk beds, and a private bathroom. The third bedroom (Bedroom #3) is considered to be the master suite. It has a King bed, TV, and private bathroom.
There is access to the Mariners Walk community pool just out the back door! (Seasonal) There are also community charcoal grilles to take advantage of grilling ocean-side.
Look no further for one of the best condos in Wild Dunes, book now!
Pool Access: Community Pool at Mariners Walk (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: 50 Yards
View: Pool View and Ocean View
Family Animals Accepted: No
Floor Level: 2 Story (No Elevator in Building)
Square Footage, Est.: 1100
Bedroom 1: Queen, TV, Private Bathroom, First Floor
Bedroom 2: Full Over Full Bunk Beds, Private Bath, Second Floor
Bedroom 3: Master, King, TV, Private Bathroom, Second Floor
Additional Sleeping: N/A
Balcony/Porch: Open Air Balcony
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 2 Vehicles; Only 1 covered spot
BBQ Grille: Community Charcoal Grille
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
-- All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).--
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
Vacation Rental By Owner Listing#: 2504970
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is near the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to get the best Isle of Palms rental home experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Summertime is high season in Isle of Palms. Reserve your rental property in Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Some property managers offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides have offers and deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Narrow your Search:
- Start by choosing your vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. INCREDIBLE Beachfront Villa in Wild Dunes Resort, Ocean Views, Pool Access has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you book your home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you long to visit, browse rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
Know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- During check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to compel more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.