- As low as $405/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Rock climbing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1100 square feet
Located by the beach in idyllic Wild Dunes Resort, this handsomely modernized family friendly condo is the ideal spot for your dream island hideaway. It features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and sits just 50 yards to the Atlantic Ocean!
Upon entering the condo, you are greeted with an simple beach vibe and open concept living space. There is plenty of space to relax in the living room after a long beach day or savor a entertaining and a nice meal in the open dining and kitchen area.
Step onto the balcony where you can admire the community lawns, broad neighborhood pool, and, most importantly, the ocean vistas. The first bedroom (Bedroom #1) is located on the main (or lower) level and contains a queen sized bed, TV, and semi-private bathroom that also opens to the hall.
The second floor features the other two bedrooms. The second bedroom (Bedroom #2) features full-over-full bunk beds, and a private bathroom. The third bedroom (Bedroom #3) is considered to be the master suite. It has a King bed, TV, and private bathroom.
There is access to the Mariners Walk community pool just out the back door! (Seasonal) There are also community charcoal grilles to take advantage of grilling ocean-side.
Look no further for one of the best condos in Wild Dunes, book now!
Pool Access: Community Pool at Mariners Walk (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: 50 Yards
View: Pool View and Ocean View
Animals Accepted: No
Floor Level: 2 Story (No Elevator in Building)
Square Footage, Est.: 1100
Bedroom 1: Queen, TV, Private Bathroom, First Floor
Bedroom 2: Full Over Full Bunk Beds, Private Bath, Second Floor
Bedroom 3: Master, King, TV, Private Bathroom, Second Floor
Additional Sleeping: N/A
Balcony/Porch: Open Air Balcony
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 2 Vehicles; Only 1 covered spot
BBQ Grille: Community Charcoal Grille
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
-- All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).--
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
Vacation Rental By Owner Listing#: 2504970
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is near the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring is a good way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines contain coupons for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- First, have your family agree to a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. INCREDIBLE Beachfront Villa in Wild Dunes Resort, Ocean Views, Pool Access has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking pages. If not, call the property management company before you reserve your home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is bringing pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Request details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make sure that damages are not attributed to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. message the property manager immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.