- As low as $381/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- Housekeeping (on request)
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2500 sq ft (232 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2500 square feet
Linens: 2K, 2T, 2 Sets of Bunk beds (4T)
Baths: 3 1/2
Ocean treasures left on the shore, Nature's gift to adore. When your family visits 17 Marsh Island Lane in Wild Dunes Resort, the ocean is not the only place that they will find treasures.
This brand new (2021) four-bedroom, three bath/one half bath home is really one of the most treasured properties featured within the gates of Wild Dunes. Constructed in 2021 by one of Charleston top builders, 17 Marsh Island offers dozens of features that your family will treasure. One of the most special features of this home is the exterior looking towards the striking tidal marsh, Morgan Creek and the intracoastal waterway. Each of the two decks are teak style wood, which will remind you of an ancient sailing ship that once frequented Charleston Harbor just a few miles away. Cozy seating surrounds the deck, which will make it difficult to leave to venture out to the beach. Surrounded by handsome landscaping, the exterior of 17 Marsh Island Lane is really a treasure where your family can spend an entire week without leaving.
The interior of 17 Marsh Island Lane is equal to the beauty offered outside looking out over the famed Charleston marsh grasses. The interior of this home is cavernous, with high ceilings, wide staircases, and incredible sitting areas. The lower level features a master suite, broad living area, bespoke kitchen, and dining area. The kitchen treasures include stainless-steel appliances, enormous stainless-steel refrigerator, walk in pantry, and plenty of room to entertain as you prepare the nighttime's gourmet meal. The living room is well designed, comfortable and offers striking vistas. Finally, the master suite will provide the ultimate in comfort with king bed and huge bath.
The top floor features three bedrooms, including a second master suite. This master suite has a king bed and amazing vistas of the famed Charleston tidal marsh with a phenomenal private bath. The kids will appreciate the bunk room, which features two sets of constructed-in bunk beds (twins). An additional guest bedroom on the upper level has two twin beds. The bunk room and twin bedroom share a full bath. Exquisitely decorated by one of the best designers in Charleston, each room is special and unique. There are wood floors throughout 17 Marsh Island Lane.
Within walking distance of the home is the community playground, Harbor Golf Course, and four eateries located within the Grandiose Pavilion/Sweetgrass facilities. Beach access can be found walking between the Sweet Grass Residences and the new Sweet Grass hotel. 17 Marsh Island Lane offers the privacy of the back side of the island with the convenience of being within walking distance of the terrific community amenities, the best of both worlds.
Amenity Note: This property does not have access to a community swimming pool. Please check with office for a complete review of conveniences access in Wild Dunes.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi throughout home.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 17 Marsh Island Lane.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Two master suites.
• Parking for four cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Marsh Island, a neighborhood in Isle of Palms. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Isle of Palms Beach and Dewees Island Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation property experience:
Finding your best deal:
- Book your vacation in the Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which will include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting and booking your prefectvacation home:
- Start by selecting vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Marsh Island Masterpiece! New Renovation. Incredible Marsh Views! $250 Beach Gear Credit Avail! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
Have a great stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas during check in. Make contact with the property manager right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Many rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.