- As low as $465/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Get ready to experience the joys of oceanside living when you come to stay at this phenomenal 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo right by the beach! With an impressive ocean view, striking community amenities, and a welcoming interior, this pretty condo that has everything you need to have a blissful vacation at the beach!
Stroll into the entry of the property, and you'll immediately notice the warm and inviting feeling, with a convenient place to hang your beach towels and bags. From here journey into the property, and you'll be greeted by the main living and kitchen area, with brightly painted walls reminiscent of the ocean waves. This entirely equipped kitchen lets you make your own picnic lunches to take to the beach or savor your morning coffee with a striking ocean view. The refrigerator has an ice maker, which can be an added additional after being out in the sun all day!
Past the kitchen you'll find the dining set that can seat six, in addition to another side table that seats an additional three. From the dining area we transition seamlessly into the living room, furnished with two comfortable couches, a plush chair, and a enormous flat-screen TV with cable. It's a great place to relax when you're not frolicking out on the beach! From here you can journey past the sliding glass doors to the sizable patio that spans over to the master bedroom, boasting striking ocean vistas. The patio is furnished with a dining set and lounge set, so you can sit outside and relish the ocean breeze any time you like.
Inside, you'll find the three bedrooms, each featuring its own TV! The first bedroom offers up a queen bed, while the second bedroom offers a queen bed, as well as a twin-sized bunk bed—ideal for bigger groups that need more sleeping space, or for families traveling with kids. The master is the star of the show and features a king bed, along with a private master bath that was freshly redone, with a tiled walk-in shower. The master also offers a private entrance to the balcony!
This property has access to striking community amenities, such as the pretty pool, covered parking, and an elevator. The home also features a washer and dryer, and complimentary Wi-Fi. You're never more than a walk away from the beach, as well as eateries and shopping!
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also included is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 2 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 25 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $500 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Front Beach and Isle of Palms County Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Take time off to check out the health/beauty spa in the area, or get some fresh air with adventures like ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Charleston area vacation property experience:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Isle of Palms. Booking a rental in the Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the perfect rental home in the Charleston area area:
- To start, have your group decide on vacation dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. OCEANFRONT LARGE CONDO W/BALCONY! WATCH THE DOLPHINS FROM THE DECKS OVERLOOKING THE COMMUNITY POOL!! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the property owner before you reserve the property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out which bed configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs applied to your invoice.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you are enamored with, look for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Document any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.