- As low as $1,099/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1644 sq ft (153 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1644 square feet
Stunning Beach Club, Remodeled and rents only in the Summer. Tastefully decorated with Charleston decor. Steps to the beach. Charming master suite with queen rice poster bed that offers amazing ocean vistas. The master bedroom deck overlooks the Atlantic and you can see the kids swim in the neighborhood pool. The second floor also offers a kids room with 2 twin beds and a tv with streaming services. The kids bathroom has bespoke tile and a full bath tub with glass enclosure.
Cozy seating in the living room with adjacent dining area that seats 6. Well equipped kitchen with center island and bar seating. Separate Wet Bar area with ice machine and mini refrigerator. You will adore spending time on the ocean view screened porch. Lots of comfortable seating and a dining table with sounds of the ocean!
Saturday to Saturday rental. No Family Animals. Non Smoking.
Bring your swim suits and get ready to savor another memorable vacation in Wild Dunes!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Cinebarre Mount Pleasant and Patriots Point are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Sea Island Shopping Center. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect rental home experience:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- To book the largest rental within budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have coupons for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Choosing the perfect vacation rental in Isle of Palms:
- Choose a group leader, choose your dates, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Stunning Oceanfront Condo, Steps to Beach - Community Pool has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the host before reserving your rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. text the host immediately to document any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of concerns.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would back home.
- At departure, complete a walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to propel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
Ready to book Stunning Oceanfront Condo, Steps to Beach - Community Pool?Book Online Get Information Call: