- As low as $641/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 2 spaces)
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2445 sq ft (227 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2445 square feet
Linens: 2 King, 4 Queen
Baths: 4 Full
131 Grandiose Pavilion, located oceanfront on the Boardwalk, is certain to entice you and your family to stay here forever. Everything you will need for ideal and memorable vacation has been considered and supplied at 131 Grandiose Pavilion. The first item needed to make a vacation ideal is an ocean front view. From 131 Grand Pavilion you will find ocean front vistas from the living area and two bedrooms, as well as the two oceanfront decks.
Next you need entertainment for a ideal vacation. Located on the Grand Pavilion Boardwalk, your family will find two ocean front swimming pools, beach café and bar, ice cream shop and beach shop all steps away from 131 Grand Pavilion. Nightly and weekend entertainment can often be found on the Boardwalk during the Summer Season, so your family can shag the nighttime away or listen to the beat of a steel drum band.
Finally, to make the ideal vacation you need phenomenal accommodations. Originally, designed as a modest bed and breakfast, 131 Grand Pavilion has plenty of room for your family. Each bedroom features new solid surface floor, full bath, HVAC control, and a intelligent T.V.. Linens includes two king beds and four queen beds. With many new enhancements, the kitchen, dining area and living room are located on the first level, and provide a comfortable location for your family to gather and share their many experiences at the beach. Once the stories have ended, everybody can savor the enormous flat screen TV or head back to the beach for an evening filled with fun looking for sand crabs or maybe sand dollars.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 131 Grand Pavilion.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Washer and dryer.
• Assigned parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
• Only 20 mins. to Historic Charleston!
Just like the Sirens tempted the sailors of old, 131 Grand Pavilion will entice you to stay forever on the Isle of Palms.
The Grand Pavilion Boardwalk is the heart of Wild Dunes and is used (based on season) as a venue for special events hosted by the Hyatt Catering Team. Where a schedule is not available to the public, Wild Dunes is required to have a swimming pool available for guest access at all times.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Isle of Palms Beach and Front Beach. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston area rental property booking tips and tricks:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- To get the best value, try changing your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the perfect vacation rental in the Charleston area area:
- Choose your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Brand New Renovation! Oceanfront, Boardwalk Home - $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit Avail has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property manager before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you long to visit, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your . We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas when you arrive. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Protect your property!
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to compel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.