- As low as $553/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 2 spaces)
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2445 sq ft (227 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2445 square feet
Linens: 2 King, 4 Queen
Baths: 4 Full
131 Grandiose Pavilion, located oceanfront on the Boardwalk, is certain to entice you and your family to stay here forever. Everything you will need for ideal and memorable vacation has been considered and supplied at 131 Grandiose Pavilion. The first item needed to make a vacation ideal is an ocean front view. From 131 Grand Pavilion you will find ocean front vistas from the living area and two bedrooms, as well as the two oceanfront decks.
Next you need entertainment for a ideal vacation. Located on the Grand Pavilion Boardwalk, your family will find two ocean front swimming pools, beach café and bar, ice cream shop and beach shop all steps away from 131 Grand Pavilion. Nightly and weekend entertainment can often be found on the Boardwalk during the Summer Season, so your family can shag the nighttime away or listen to the beat of a steel drum band.
Finally, to make the ideal vacation you need fabulous accommodations. Originally, designed as a modest bed and breakfast, 131 Grand Pavilion has plenty of room for your family. Each bedroom features new solid surface floor, full bath, HVAC control, and a intelligent T.V.. Linens includes two king beds and four queen beds. With many new enhancements, the kitchen, dining area and living room are located on the first level, and provide a comfortable location for your family to gather and share their many experiences at the beach. Once the stories have ended, everybody can appreciate the huge flat screen TV or head back to the beach for an evening filled with fun looking for sand crabs or maybe sand dollars.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 131 Grand Pavilion.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Washer and dryer.
• Assigned parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
• Only 20 mins. to Historic Charleston!
Just like the Sirens tempted the sailors of old, 131 Grand Pavilion will entice you to stay forever on the Isle of Palms.
The Grand Pavilion Boardwalk is the heart of Wild Dunes and is used (based on season) as a venue for special events hosted by the Hyatt Catering Team. Where a schedule is not available to the public, Wild Dunes is required to have a swimming pool available for guest access at all times.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Isle of Palms Beach and Dewees Island Beach. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Charleston area rental home experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To get the most suitable rental home for your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Some hosts offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, travel guides have discounts for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Filter your rental search:
- Select dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Brand New Renovation! Oceanfront, Boardwalk Home - $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit Avail has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before booking the home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what bed configuration is best for your family.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you crave, search for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or might be applied to your contract.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- During arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected everything. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a wonderful stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.