- As low as $932/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2445 sq ft (227 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2445 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Linens: 2 King, 4 Queen
Baths: 4 Full
131 Grandiose Pavilion, located oceanfront on the Boardwalk, is certain to entice you and your family to stay here forever. Everything you will need for ideal and memorable vacation has been considered and supplied at 131 Grandiose Pavilion. The first item needed to make a vacation ideal is an ocean front view. From 131 Grand Pavilion you will find ocean front vistas from the living area and two bedrooms, as well as the two oceanfront decks.
Next you need entertainment for a ideal vacation. Located on the Grand Pavilion Boardwalk, your family will find two ocean front swimming pools, beach café and bar, ice cream shop and beach shop all steps away from 131 Grand Pavilion. Nightly and weekend entertainment can often be found on the Boardwalk during the Summer Season, so your family can shag the nighttime away or listen to the beat of a steel drum band.
Finally, to make the ideal vacation you need amazing accommodations. Originally, designed as a modest bed and breakfast, 131 Grand Pavilion has plenty of room for your family. Each bedroom features new solid surface floor, full bath, HVAC control, and a intelligent TV. Linens includes two king beds and four queen beds. With many new enhancements, the kitchen, dining area and living room are located on the first level, and provide a comfortable location for your family to gather and share their many experiences at the beach. Once the stories have ended, everybody can savor the sizable flat screen T.V. or head back to the beach for an evening filled with fun looking for sand crabs or maybe sand dollars.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 131 Grand Pavilion.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Washer and dryer.
• Assigned parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
• Only 20 mins. to Historic Charleston!
Just like the Sirens tempted the sailors of old, 131 Grand Pavilion will entice you to stay forever on the Isle of Palms.
The Grand Pavilion Boardwalk is the heart of Wild Dunes and is used (based on season) as a venue for special events hosted by the Hyatt Catering Team. Where a schedule is not available to the public, Wild Dunes is required to have a swimming pool available for guest access at all times.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston City Market and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Charleston area vacation home experience:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. Book your vacation in Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- The sooner you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting the perfect vacation rental in the Charleston area area:
- Begin by selecting your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Brand New Renovation! Oceanfront, Boardwalk Home - $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit Avail has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property owner before booking the home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon arrival, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
Ready to book Brand New Renovation! Oceanfront, Boardwalk Home - $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit Avail?Book Online Get Information Call: