- As low as $337/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Charming, Island home. Pet Friendly, Screen Porch. New stainless appliances. Pet Fee applies to each pet. Close to the ocean and 5 min. walk to public beach access.
All 2023 reservation will receive $250 credit toward beach gear units with VayK Gear! *4-14 nights only
Unwind in the living room with flat-screen TV, den, and 2 front verandas, all with ample seating. Kitchen is completely outfitted with island and additional bar seats. There are 3 bedrooms in the main home with all freshly refreshed bathrooms. The master has a king bed and full, ensuite bathroom. The 2 guest rooms share a full bathroom at the end of the hall upstairs. Bedroom 3 is furnished with 2 twin beds, and bedroom 4 sleeps 2 guests on a queen bed. The 1/2 bath is conveniently accessible off of the kitchen. New mother-in-law suite has been added with a separate entrance, mini kitchen, full size bed, and full bathroom.
Giant screened porch with a TV looks out on the humongous fenced in backyard with new turf. The home is the ideal beach hideaway for kids and pups to play and run around. Parlor with a cool drink on the 2nd floor deck for afternoon sun. Fire up the gas grille to prepare your family meal. Kayak available with signed waiver. Golf Cart available for a fee and signed golf cart agreement.
Great family home for anyone to appreciate the sun and the beach! Weekend stays available!
High speed wireless internet is supplied as a convenience only and is notintegral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service
PLEASE NOTE: ALL RENTALS REQUIRE 4 NIGHT MIN IN OFF SEASON, 7 NIGHT MIN IN SUMMER / SOME HOLIDAYS. Note: This home is rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis during the Summer months. No Smoking.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beaches, while Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
How to find the best Charleston area rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- Book your Charleston area vacation in the Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitors guides contain money saving offers on local accommodations and attractions.
How to pick the perfect vacation rental:
- Start by having your group choose trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. Screen porch & Large backyard - Pet friendly - 5 min walk to beach! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before booking the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you love, keep an eye out for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Note any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at departure. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.