- As low as $346/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 square feet
Charming, Island home. Pet Friendly, Screen Porch. New stainless appliances. Pet Fee applies to each pet. Close to the ocean and 5 min. walk to public beach access.
All 2023 reservation will receive $250 credit toward beach gear units with VayK Gear! *4-14 nights only
Unwind in the living room with flat-screen TV, den, and 2 front verandas, all with ample seating. Kitchen is completely supplied with island and additional bar seats. There are 3 bedrooms in the main home with all newly remodeled bathrooms. The master has a king bed and full, ensuite bathroom. The 2 guest rooms share a full bathroom at the end of the hall upstairs. Bedroom 3 is furnished with 2 twin beds, and bedroom 4 sleeps 2 guests on a queen bed. The 1/2 bath is effortlessly accessible off of the kitchen. New mother-in-law suite has been added with a separate entrance, mini kitchen, full size bed, and full bathroom.
Grand screened porch with a TV looks out on the humongous fenced in backyard with new turf. The home is the ideal beach hideaway for kids and pups to play and run around. Parlor with a cool drink on the 2nd floor deck for afternoon sun. Fire up the gas grille to prepare your family meal. Kayak available with signed waiver. Golf Cart available for a fee and signed golf cart agreement.
Great family home for anyone to appreciate the sun and the beach! Weekend stays available!
High speed wireless internet is supplied as a convenience only and is notintegral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service
PLEASE NOTE: ALL RENTALS REQUIRE 4 NIGHT MIN IN OFF SEASON, 7 NIGHT MIN IN SUMMER / SOME HOLIDAYS. Note: This home is rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis during the Summer months. No Smoking.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston City Market and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Sea Island Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Booking the best Isle of Palms vacation property experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- The earlier your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Summer months are high season in Isle of Palms. Book your Charleston area rental property in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guides have offers and deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- First and foremost, have your group agree to the best dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Screen porch & Large backyard - Pet friendly - 5 min walk to beach! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you crave, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
During your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would back home.
- To make certain damages are not attributed to your stay, make note of any problem areas during check in. Speak to the rental manager right away to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a great source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.7 miles
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 4.8 miles
Ready to book Screen porch & Large backyard - Pet friendly - 5 min walk to beach!?Book Online Get Information Call: