- As low as $267/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1340 sq ft (124 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1340 square feet
Welcome to your dream vacation rental on Isle of Palms! This newly refreshed, beachfront villa in the Shipwatch community of Wild Dunes is an end-unit boasting gorgeous ocean vistas and the ideal hideaway for families or groups of up to 8 guests.
With 3 roomy bedrooms and 3 modern bathrooms, this villa offers plenty of space and comfort for everybody. The freshly updated interiors are bright, airy, and gorgeously decorated with classy coastal accents that ideally complement the striking vistas. You'll appreciate spending time in the open-plan living and dining area, which features huge windows that frame the impressive ocean vistas. Unwind on the comfortable couches while watching the waves roll in, or appreciate a home-cooked meal around the dining table with seating for six.
The home features two king bedrooms and one queen bedroom - each of which is designed with your comfort in mind, offering plush linens, ample storage space, and private en-suite bathrooms. Wake up to the sound of the waves and step out onto your own private balcony to savor your morning coffee while watching the sunrise over the ocean.When you're ready to hit the beach, simply step outside and onto the pristine sands of Isle of Palms. Spend your days calming in the sun, swimming in the exhilarating waves (or the Shipwatch community pool!), and exploring the many local attractions that this appealing island has to offer.
With its unbeatable beachfront location, ocean vistas, and inviting interiors, you'll never want to leave!
Pool Access: Shipwatch Villas Neighborhood Pool (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: Beachfront
View: Oceanfront View
Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: Second Floor
Square Footage, Est.: 1,340
Bedroom 1: Master, King, Private Bathroom, TV
Bedroom 2: King, Private Bathroom, TV
Bedroom 3: Queen, Private Bathroom, TV
Additional Sleeping: Couch Sleeper
Balcony: Yes, Balcony Access Off Living Room and Bedrooms
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 2 cars, Lot and Underneath building parking
Coffee Maker: Both Keurig and 12-Cup Drip
BBQ Grille: Not Accepted
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
--All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).--
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links and Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
Vacation Rental By Owner # 3316686
**Please note this property does not have access to the Wild Dunes resort pools, only the Shipwatch pool.**
**During the off-season months, many condo regimes and complexes complete remodel projects, general maintenance, and building repairs. If there are concerns about how any close by work might impact your vacation, please inquire with our team as schedules can vary weekly by scale & area.**
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Fort Sumter and Boone Hall Plantation and Gardens are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Patriots Point and USS Yorktown. South Carolina Aquarium and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Isle of Palms vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Finding your best deal:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Reserve your Charleston area vacation in Fall or Spring months to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and picking the rightrental:
- First and foremost, have your group select dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Oceanfront Shipwatch Wild Dunes - END UNIT! All large beds! Beach and pool views! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before booking your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a rental that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Have a fantastic stay:
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your stay, make note of any problem areas during check in. Call the rental manager right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be respectful. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to inspire future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.