- As low as $249/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1462 sq ft (136 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1462 square feet
All 2023 reservation will receive $250 credit toward beach gear units with VayK Gear! *4-14 nights only
Incredible 4 BR home with simple beach access, completely refreshed with brand new kitchen and all baths. Professionally decorated with coastal decor and vistas from the surrounding lagoons. Unwind on your enormous screen porch featuring Charleston day bed for those lazy summer afternoons. The master suite is located on the first floor with a King Bed and a sizable screen TV and access to the open deck overlooking the lagoon. The master bath has a huge walk in shower with bespoke tile. Upstairs you will find three additional bedrooms each with huge screen TVs and queen beds. Guest Suite one has walk in shower. Guest Suite two and three share third bathroom with bespoke tile walk in shower.
Located in a peaceful setting on a cul de sac with a short beach walk (five min. walk) and a three min. walk to the pool.
Non Smoking Property. No Family Animals allowed. Property does not have an elevator. BR 1: King BR 2: Queen BR 3: Queen BR 4: Queen
Each home includes complimentary parking, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, entirely equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local phone service.
High speed wireless internet is included as a convenience only and is nonintegral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service.
PLEASE NOTE: This home is rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis during the Summer months. Minimum nights may vary for off season and some holidays require full week bookings. Please reach out for more details. (MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS).
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Pelican Bay, a neighborhood in Isle of Palms. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Patriots Point and USS Yorktown. Children's Museum of the Lowcountry and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. With motor boating, surfing/body boarding, and fishing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best rental experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, change your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines contain deals for local tours and attractions.
How to pick the perfect vacation home in Isle of Palms:
- Start by choosing your vacation dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Lagoon view house few minute walk to the beach has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. If they are not listed, email the host before you book the vacation home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your group.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Request details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- Document any damages to the property during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if damages are assessed.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a great vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.