- As low as $484/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the sea
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke-free property
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2375 sq ft (221 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2375 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Welcome to Will-o-Layne. This impressive and roomy family beach bungalow is located directly across the street from the ocean on a corner lot with ample parking which is an island premium. Begin your stay on the front screened porch as you listen to the ocean in rocking chairs and adirondacks with family and friends. Upon entering the home, you are welcomed with a enormous family room with freshly refreshed furnishing, intelligent TVs and plenty of room to relax after a day at the beach or a nighttime on the town.
The kitchen is well appointed with open shelving, bar for entertaining, and a dining area created to accommodate many friends and family as you gather in the favorite room in the home. Off the back is a deck ideal for additional entertaining space, grilling, or simply appreciating the Island breeze.
There are two bedrooms (1 queen / 1 king) and a hall bathroom with shower upstairs.
Downstairs welcomes you with 3 additional bedrooms (2 Twins / 1 King / 1 King) as well as 2 full bathrooms, one has a shower only.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is by the sea. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips for getting the best vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation home six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Summertime is high season in Isle of Palms. To find the best value, consider shifting your vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which will include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose the best vacation home in Isle of Palms:
- Start by having your group commit to vacation dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Palm Blvd 2401 - Will-o-Layne has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually available online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what configuration is optimal for your trip.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- Record any issues with the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peace. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to inspire future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 4.3 miles
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.7 miles
Ready to book Palm Blvd 2401 - Will-o-Layne?Book Online Get Information Call: