- As low as $2,420/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Arcade/game room
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- 6 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
**During the Summer months, bookings are Saturday to Saturday, but we have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
Tired of looking through tons of listings? Do you need a specific type of home or dates? We are a local family owned company, Exclusive Properties, located right here on Isle of Palms. We specialize in handsome, luxury or budget friendly vacation units and can help you find the ideal home. We are familiar and live in the area and will make the process as simple as possible. Just e-mail us through this site and one of our friendly vacation specialists will get back to you right away. If you call the 1-800 number at the top of this listing, you will not be talking to us, the managers of this home, but you will talk to the Vacation Rental By Owner call center. To ask specific questions about this home, please hit "Ask Owner a Question" under the date box.
New to our Luxury Collection, Sunkissed Palms- 4 51st Ave, will elevate your vacation expectations with an memorable stay at this freshly constructed impressive vacation home, where miles of ocean vistas provide the ideal backdrop for your hideaway. Just steps from the striking beaches or Isle of Palms, Sunkissed Palms, features six bedrooms, all with King beds, six full baths, and two half baths. This 6,400 square foot residence, designed by Carl McCants, sets the gold standard in terms of décor, amenities, and prime location on Charleston's beautiful beaches.
- 6,400 sq. ft.
- 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 2 half baths
- Ocean Vistas
- Elevator (please inquire if needed for accessibility)
- Private pool and Hot Tub (heatable - inquire for cost)
- Game Room with Foosball and Ping Pong Table
- Recently constructed in 2019
- Steps from the public beach access
- Multiple outdoor living areas
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: Master King bed, en suite full bath – walk-in shower, soaking tub, TV, porch access, ocean vistas
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite full bath – walk-in shower, TV, porch access, ocean vistas
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite full bath – walk-in shower, TV, porch access, ocean vistas
- Bedroom 4: King bed, en suite full bath – tub/shower combo, TV, porch access, ocean vistas
- Bedroom 5: King bed, en suite full bath – walk-in shower, TV, direct access to sitting room
- Bedroom 6: Master King bed, en suite full bath – walk-in shower, TV, porch access, ocean vistas
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
Our homes come with a check out clean and linens for each bedroom. The kitchens are equipped with all of your cooking essentials. You just need to bring the food. We can also arrange to have the kitchen outfitted with food before you arrive. Just ask us for details after you book.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is about 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us.
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30 days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Front Beach and Isle of Palms Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Fishfinder Charters, or check out an event or a game at Credit One Stadium.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Finding the best vacation property experience:
Get the best rental value:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Book your Charleston area vacation home in the Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your search:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and select a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. ????????NEW CUSTOM HOME~ 4 51st Ave.- Pool, Hot Tub, Elevator, Ocean Views! has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Add the property manager's contact info to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your life at home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to propel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.