- As low as $367/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Cave exploring nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2225 sq ft (207 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2225 square feet
This idyllic island home is located in the trendy Grandiose Pavilion neighborhood in the heart of the gated community of Wild Dunes Resort. With access to the boardwalk & oceanfront pools and just steps from the pristine sandy beaches of the Isle of Palms, it's the ideal family hideaway for those who want to experience Charleston's island communities.
The first floor of the home hosts the main living and dining areas. The living room features modern furnishings and a sizable flat-screen TV. The dining area has table seating for 6 guests. The modernized kitchen, which is separate from the living space, contains upgraded cabinetry, appliances, and countertops. There is a huge central island with three bar-height stools, which is a great spot for entertaining while cooking. The kitchen has all the cookware, silverware and supplies needed for a delicious meal. Guests will appreciate have a cup of coffee at the modest breakfast table under the bay windows overlooking the porch area as well.
Just off the kitchen is unique sunroom, which also doubles as a library area, to comfortable up with a good book or just relax after a day in the sun. Open the sliding door in this room to step out onto the back patio deck with table seating for two, gas grille, and spectacular neighborhood vistas.
There is one bedroom on the main first level. This bedroom (Bedroom #1) has a Queen bed, TV, and private bathroom with tub/shower combo. The remaining three bedrooms and laundry area is on the second floor of the home. The second bedroom (Bedroom #2) has a Queen bed, TV, and private bathroom with walk-in shower. The third bedroom (Bedroom #3) has two Twin beds, TV, and private bathroom with tub/shower combo. The last bedroom (Bedroom #4) is the Master suite. It features a King bed, TV, enormous windows with reading area, and a cavernous private bath with walk-in shower, separate soaking tub, and dual vanity. It also has access to the huge second-floor screened porch overlooking the live oaks and Grand Pavilion community.
Take advantage of the location and savor tons of amenities that Wild Dunes Resort offers, such as two championship golf courses, tennis center with court units & lessons, bicycle rental center, three miles of walking/cycling trails, a new resort spa & salon, eateries with local fare, and, of course, miles of sandy beach and shoreline. All of this, right outside your door! Come see why homes in this community are some of the most sought-after properties in the Charleston area.
Pool Access: Yes, Two Oceanfront Community Pools on Grand Pavilion Boardwalk (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: 1 Minute Walk
Family Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: Two Floors
Square Footage: Est.: 2225
Bedroom 1: Queen, TV (Roku), Private Bath, First Floor
Bedroom 2: Queen, TV (Roku), Private Bath, Second Floor
Bedroom 3: Two Twins, TV (Roku), Private Bath, Second Floor
Bedroom 4: Master, King, TV (Roku), Private Bathroom, Screened Porch Access, Second Floor
Balcony/Decks: Yes, 2, Open Patio Deck on First Floor + Screened Porch off 2nd Floor Master
Internet Access: WIFI
Cable/TVs: Roku in bedrooms, Cable in Living Room
Parking: 2 Vehicles in Driveway
BBQ Grille: Gas Grille
Outdoor Shower: Yes
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
Sports Card: No
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
--All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).--
Vacation Rental By Owner# 2355318
*Please be aware all Grand Pavilion homes are near Wild Dunes Resort facilities, that occasionally host outdoor gatherings for conferences and weddings in their event spaces. We are not given a schedule and all of the events are managed by the Resort. There is a noise ordinance in effect weekdays until 10PM, and weekends through 11PM.*
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Joseph Manigault House and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Sea Island Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summertime is high season in Isle of Palms. Reserve your rental property in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose and book a perfect Charleston area rental:
- Choose vacation week and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. 4 bedroom in Desirable Grand Pavilion Community has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property management company before you book your rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your trip.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you long to visit, look for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or might be applied to your contract.
- Put the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Upon arrival, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many problems.
- Be respectful. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.