- As low as $387/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Linens: Two Kings, Two Queens
Come experience the ocean and all Wild Dunes and the Isle of Palms has to offer in this unique condominium within the Shipwatch community that features both pool and ocean vistas!
Let your vacation expectations reach new heights against the backdrop of miles of ocean vistas during your next visit to the Island at 311 B Shipwatch. This striking three-bedroom, three bath, oceanfront condominium has been freshly modernized and offers excellent ocean vistas. In addition, 311 B Shipwatch is located adjacent to one of the best swimming pool facilities on the Island for families with the beach just a min. or less walk away. The swimming pool deck has room for everybody, and features plenty of pool loungers and has two ocean view swimming pools.
311 B Shipwath kitchen was newly refreshed, and now offers granite countertops, new cabinet doors, and updated appliances. Whether you are making spaghetti or a pitcher of margaritas, the well-equipped kitchen will satisfy any chef.
The living room furnishings is all new (2022) and has been chosen for comfort. The dining room table and chairs can comfortably seat six with additional seating on the deck that features ocean vistas.
Drift off to sleep to the sound of the sea & surf. The master bedroom has a King-size bed with a view of the ocean and a private updated bath. The second bedroom located features two queen beds plus a private bath. A third bedroom features a King-size bed and a full bath.
One of the best features of this terrific villa is the balcony with an amazing view of the swimming pool complex and beyond that, the ocean. The balcony provides a magnificent place to watch the beach & pool and is just the ideal spot for an enchanting happy hour after a long day calming on the beach. Finally, there are Shipwatch community extras such as a playground equipment and an ocean observation deck.
Highlights of the remodel project in 2022 include:
New countertops and cabinet doors
New kitchen appliance
Removal of entry wall to open hallway entrance to kitchen and living area. There is now an ocean view when you enter.
All new living room furnishings
Recently updated deck furnishings
Other amenities include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 40 Racquet Club.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo, and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. South Carolina Aquarium and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect rental experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Booking your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summer months are high season in Isle of Palms. Booking your vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is an excellent way to save on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitors guides have offers and deals for local accommodations and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. New Listing! Beautiful Wild DunesCondo w/ Scenic Ocean-Pool Views! $250 Beach Gear Cred Avail has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally available online. If they are not listed, call the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out what is best for your vacation.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
Tips for a smooth stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.