- As low as $237/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 807.3 sq ft (75 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 807.3 square feet
Come stay just steps from Upper King St. Sit on the porch and watch the world go by, or settle in for the evening to watch any of the movies we provide on Hulu, Netflix, Prime Video and more! Take a beat from the anxiety of daily life by calming in this character-filled apartment, decorated with appreciate, and experience what it's like to be a Charleston local for a few days!
This handsome apartment is walkable to everything downtown and contains all of the essentials for a phenomenal stay in the heart of Charleston! Filled with vibrant colors and comfortable textures, this apartment will meet all your needs for a weekend hideaway in the gorgeous city of Charleston!
You can also search for and book on our primary rental website, Spring Street Units, for slightly lower pricing! Airbnb won't allow us to put the web address on here, but you can search using "springstreetrentals" to find it. Let us know if you need help!
Guests will have full access to this apartment, but please be aware that parking is NOT supplied. You will need to park in a close by parking garage during your stay. Guests can temporarily park out front to load/unload before parking.
Please be aware that although this listing says it's for Apt B, you are staying in Apt A, which is downstairs.
I am always available by phone or Airbnb messaging. If I don’t respond, I will as soon as I am able!
The apartment is located in the Cannonborough/Elliotborough district, the new hot spot for Charleston locals and the only neighborhood that accepts short term units. It’s close to all the historic draws of the city and next to all the bars and nightlife on Upper King Street. With proximity to these city life essentials comes a bit of noise, but not to worry! You'll be included with white noise machines to ensure you have a cozy stay!
Parking is NOT supplied for this listing. Please plan accordingly.
This apartment is located right off of King St, so it's walkable everywhere downtown. There is also Uber and Lyft in the city at minimal transportation costs. In other words, there's no need for a car during your stay!
There is also a complimentary bus system that runs downtown, and bicycle units through numerous companies.
Please note the following items:
Parking is NOT supplied in your stay for this listing. There is available parking in close by parking garages, but it is the guest's responsibility to plan accordingly.
This apartment has a $75 fee per pet per reservation. You must pay this fee beforehand in order to check-in. This fee covers the cost of a deeper clean post-checkout as well as the welcome basket upon arrival — in other words, it helps us keep this a happy and clean home for all our guests! It also helps us make any modest repairs from pet damage!
Our cleaning fee covers the cost of linens, cleaning and amenities. Unfortunately Airbnb doesn’t allow us to clarify that in the title/description!
You can book on our primary website for lower pricing -- message me to find out how!
Guests are always welcome to drop off bags on the porch early for complimentary. Early check-ins are available based on Host’s availability and permission for an additional fee. Guests can check in at 2:00 for $50 for 1:00 for $100. Early check-ins are an additional responsibility and inconvenience on our end, so no early check-ins without the fee.
Our pricing includes a set nightly fee for up to 2 guests, and each additional guest will be charged an additional nightly fee. Please make sure you have an refreshed guest count on your reservation before booking to get accurate pricing. We have security cameras on the property and guests will be charged through Airbnb for any unregistered guests or family pets.
Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules listed here at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental event and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property. Please read thoroughly before booking and feel complimentary to ask any questions for a full understanding or clarification of these rules.
Cleaning & Linen Service Policy:
The home is supplied with pillows, linens, blankets, towels, kitchen towels, comforters, hand towels (1 per bathroom) and bath towels & washcloths (1 per registered guest). A cleaning service to clean the home and linens on your departure is included on your invoice. You are responsible to ensure that all debris, rubbish and discards are placed in plastic bags upon departure, and soiled dishes and cooking silverware are cleaned and returned to their proper location. Linens, blankets, pillows, bedspreads, comforters and towels are supplied. It is standard for beds to be made for Guests arrival as part of the linen and cleaning service.
The home is supplied with a starter set of toilet paper & paper towels. Owners do not guarantee that these additional items will always be available for extended stays and guests may need to replenish their own paper goods, toiletries, & laundry detergent, etc.
CONDITION OF PROPERTY: Owners have, to the best of their ability, given an accurate description of the property and its condition. Guest understands that it is considered as reserved "sight unseen". Our cleaning staff will have cleaned it before your occupancy.
- All electrical, plumbing and appliances should be in working order. The failures of operation of certain additional amenities, such as TVs, cable, games, or the Internet and WiFi service are not a basis for any refund. Owner will make every effort to have these items repaired but does not guarantee that they will be repaired during Guests occupancy.
- If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately. Guests must inform owners within 2 hours of check-in for a complimentary follow-up clean. Guests must provide time-stamped photos of any unclean areas or other items of concern in order to receive a complimentary follow-up clean.
- We will do our best to have tradesmen attend to the problems but may not be able to fix everything over holidays and weekends.
- Under no circumstances will any of the rental money be refunded or returned because of the condition of the home. The Guest agrees to hold the Owner harmless from any liability for the condition of the home. Use at your own risk.
CLEANING & REPAIRS: All homes have cleaning included in the total rent. Please note that cleaning does not include dishes & cooking silverware. If additional cleaning is required after you leave, it will be charged to your credit card. Guest agrees to keep home, furnishings and furnishings in good order. Removing, adding or changing furnishings without Owner’s written approval shall be deemed a material breach of this Rental Agreement, and is stringently prohibited. Guest is responsible for cost of replacement of any damage to furnishings or premises and replacement of missing items. Under no circumstances can any furnishing or linen be taken outside.
ENTRY OF PREMISES: With Guest’s permission, which is hereby given, Owner or Owner’s representative may enter the premises during reasonable daylight hours without securing prior permission from Guest for emergency purposes only, but shall give Guest notice of such entry immediately prior if possible and immediately thereafter.
-In any emergency, Owner or Owner’s servicing agents may enter the premises at any time without permission of Guest for the purposes of making repairs to alleviate such emergency.
-If Guest abandons or vacates premises, Owner may, at his option, terminate this agreement, re-enter the premises and remove all Guest's property.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the total due will be refunded as follows:
- We provide a 48 hour grace period in which a guest may cancel their reservation after booking. No refunds will be given for any cancellations after this 48 hour period. Guest is responsible to obtain travel insurance.
- HURRICANES & TROPICAL STORMS - There are NO REFUNDS for hurricanes, tropical storms or weather conditions, even if a mandatory evacuation is ordered (optional travel insurance is offered for Renters protection or Renter may obtain through a third event. Renter ASSUMES THE RISK without the purchase of a travel insurance policy).
TRAVEL INSURANCE: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance. Traveler insurance is not required to rent this property. We do not provide any refunds for cancellations after 48 hours of booking under any circumstances. Protection and Insurance is offered by online sites such as HomeAway and Vacation Rental By Owner during the checkout procedure. You can also compare with: www.insuremytrip.com, www.travelguard.com or any other insurance provider of your choice. Select a policy that meets and covers unexpected events to protect your personal goals and needs. We do not promote or endorse any particular coverage. We are not insurance agents nor licensed to sell insurance.
QUIET HOURS: Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs the neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
CHILD PROOFING: Guest understands that no special efforts have been made to “childproof” this home, and accept the risk or harm to any kids we allow on the property. These risks are not limited to, but include access to the outlets, stairs, adjacent street, cleaning supplies in the home and plants in the home, patio and on the street, that might be poisonous if ingested.
FURNITURE: All furnishings must be returned to its original location on Guest's departure or an additional charge will be made.
MISSING ITEMS: Renters will be charged for any missing items reasonably attributable to Renters and not returned after notification. The cleaning service performs an inventory/survey of the property after Guests depart and notifies the Owner of any missing items. Owner will notify guests
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Tricks and tips to get the best vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- To find the most suitable rental home for your budget, we suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose the best vacation rental in Charleston:
- Start by choosing the best vacation week and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. A Charming Charleston Apt Off King St has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible online. If not, email the property management company before you book your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what is suitable for your vacation family.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Have a wonderful stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- During arrival, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 1.0 miles