- As low as $352/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Adjacent to a golf course
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Internet access
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Health/beauty spa
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Indoor pool
- Motor boating
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outlet shopping
- Smoke-free property
- Water skiing
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Guest house
Freshly modernized Guest/Pool House located on the 10th hole of the Charleston Municipal Golf Course.
Located in the historic Charleston, South Carolina neighborhood, Riverland Terrace. Riverland Terrace was first developed starting in 1925. It is one of James Island, South Carolina's oldest neighborhoods. The Terrace is located 10 mins. west of downtown Charleston along Wappoo Creek and the inland waterway. The neighborhood features a public boat landing, Charleston Municipal Golf Course, a playground, sever eateries, and many antique stores.
Leading into the neighborhood is the historic Avenue of Oaks, consisting of 73 live oak trees believed to be over 100 years old. The avenue of oaks had been begun about 1910, and the developers finished the installation of the oaks during the landscaping of the neighborhood starting in 1925. In 2017, neighborhood residents had issues with the local electrical company cutting down trees unnecessarily.
The Terrace consists of roughly 800 homes. Fort Pemberton, a Civil War fortification constructed-in 1862, remains today.
Our guest home features a shared pool (though we never use), full kitchen, off-street parking, washer, dryer and dishwasher for you to use.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this guesthouse is next to a golf course and on a river. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Caw Caw Interpretive Center reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Patriots Point and Splash Zone Waterpark. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena. Water skiing, windsurfing, and motor boating offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home booking tips:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Book your Charleston area vacation in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Some property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitor guides have deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose your dates and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Charleston Guest House w/ inflatable hot tub on Golf Course has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property owner before you reserve the rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what is best for your trip.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
- Add the host's phone number to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Upon check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to compel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- James Island County Park - 1.7 miles
- City Marina - 3.0 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.0 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.4 miles
- The Citadel - 3.4 miles
- Hampton Park - 3.7 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.8 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.8 miles
- City Market - 4.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 4.0 miles
Ready to book Charleston Guest House w/ inflatable hot tub on Golf Course?Book Online Get Information Call: