- As low as $277/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Adjacent to a golf course
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Internet access
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Health/beauty spa
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Indoor pool
- Motor boating
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outlet shopping
- Separate living room
- Smoke-free property
- Water skiing
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Guest house
Recently remodeled Guest/Pool House located on the 10th hole of the Charleston Municipal Golf Course.
Located in the historic Charleston, South Carolina neighborhood, Riverland Terrace. Riverland Terrace was first developed starting in 1925. It is one of James Island, South Carolina's oldest neighborhoods. The Terrace is located 10 mins. west of downtown Charleston along Wappoo Creek and the inland waterway. The neighborhood features a public boat landing, Charleston Municipal Golf Course, a playground, sever eateries, and many antique stores.
Leading into the neighborhood is the historic Avenue of Oaks, consisting of 73 live oak trees believed to be over 100 years old. The avenue of oaks had been begun about 1910, and the developers finished the installation of the oaks during the landscaping of the neighborhood starting in 1925. In 2017, neighborhood residents had issues with the local electrical company cutting down trees unnecessarily.
The Terrace consists of roughly 800 homes. Fort Pemberton, a Civil War fortification constructed-in 1862, remains today.
Our guest home features a shared pool (though we never use), full kitchen, off-street parking, washer, dryer and dishwasher for you to use.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this guesthouse is next to a golf course and on a river. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Caw Caw Interpretive Center reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena. Water skiing, windsurfing, and motor boating offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best rental home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. Book your Charleston area vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have offers and deals for local accommodations and attractions.
Make a plan and choose your prefectrental home:
- Choose a group leader, choose your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Charleston Guest House w/ inflatable hot tub on Golf Course has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the host before booking the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what is suitable for your family.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
- Get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- To make certain that damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas upon your arrival. Call the property manager immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to inspire future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- James Island County Park - 1.7 miles
- City Marina - 3.0 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.0 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.4 miles
- The Citadel - 3.4 miles
- Hampton Park - 3.7 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.8 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.8 miles