- As low as $109/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to The Delana Suite on Spring!
✰ 2 Bedroom + Loft* / 2 Bathroom
✰ Brand New Renovation
✰ Decorated by Highly-Acclaimed Local Designer
✰ Walker's Heaven - Walk Score of 95!
YourPad Charleston is a (local) property management company in Charleston, operating over 50+ properties downtown. For best pricing search YourPad Charleston on the web to view our entire inventory! We look forward to hosting you!
*Loft requires the use of a ladder to access
Bedroom #1: King Bed + En suite
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed + En suite
Loft Space: Queen Bed (requires the use of a ladder to access)
3 Beds Total
- High Speed WiFi & Intelligent TV (Ideal for those Digital Nomads!)
- Totally Stocked Kitchen
- Outdoor Space with Patio Seating
Walk to Stores / Dining / Museums and more! Your Charleston home base awaits!
Full access to the rental + private parking + outdoor space
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Gnome Café, Five Loaves Café, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston Bicycle Taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03080
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a phenomenal time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best vacation property experience:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To get the best value, try shifting your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and pick yourvacation home:
- Start by choosing vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. ? DELANA SUITE ? New Prime Downtown Spot! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is often accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you book the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would back home.
- During arrival, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a great stay? Many rental managers make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.3 miles
- The Citadel - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.0 miles