- As low as $229/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to The Delana Suite on Spring!
✰ 2 Bedroom + Loft / 2 Bathroom
✰ Brand New Renovation
✰ Decorated by Highly-Acclaimed Local Designer
✰ Walker's Heaven - Walk Score of 95!
YourPad Charleston is a (local) property management company in Charleston, operating over 50+ properties downtown. For best pricing search YourPad Charleston on the web to view our entire inventory! We look forward to hosting you!
Bedroom #1: King Bed + En suite
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed + En suite
Loft Space: Queen Bed
3 Beds Total
- High Speed WiFi & Intelligent TV (Ideal for those Digital Nomads!)
- Totally Stocked Kitchen
- Outdoor Space with Patio Seating
Walk to Stores / Dining / Museums and more! Your Charleston home base awaits!
Full access to the rental + private parking + outdoor space
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Gnome Café, Five Loaves Café, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston Bicycle Taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03080
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a incredible time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston area vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Reserve your Charleston area vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Property management companies sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines that include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and picking the right Charleston area vacation home:
- Choose vacation dates and max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. ? DELANA SUITE ? New Prime Downtown Spot! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually available online. Otherwise, contact the property management company before reserving the rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what configuration is suitable for your group.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's an individual Charleston area attraction you love, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- To make certain damages are not attributed to your family's stay, record any problem areas when you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager right away to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to propel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.3 miles
- The Citadel - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.0 miles
- City Market - 1.4 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.4 miles
Ready to book ? DELANA SUITE ? New Prime Downtown Spot!?Book Online Get Information Call: