- As low as $264/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Memory foam mattress
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toaster oven
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
The Swan awaits! This handsome second floor unit - centrally located in historic downtown Charleston - is guaranteed to please!
Constructed circa 1880 & modernized in 2021, our modern yet beautiful getaway features ample space for living + entertaining, traditional Lowcountry piazzas, off-street parking & thoughtful touches galore!
The ideal place to relax after a full day. Rest assured, The Swan is the ideal place to call home for your Charleston hideaway!
Totally restored Charleston home, The Swan embodies the heart + soul of historic Charleston. From its curated interiors to its centric roots in the vibrant Canonborough/Elliotborough neighborhood, The Swan offers the best of Lowcountry living.
• 2 blocks to the Upper King Street shopping + dining district
• Neighbor to Bon Appétit's "Highly Recommended" seafood restaurant, Chubby Fish
• Private, off-street parking for 1 modest, compact car
• Generous kitchen + living spaces
• Thoughtfully curated design + amenities
Second-Story, 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Rental
Bedroom 1: Master Suite with Queen Bed + Ensuite
Bedroom 2: Two Single Beds
Bedroom 3: One Single Bed
• Extensive couch and plenty of space to entertain.
• 1000Mbps high speed internet throughout
• Teak cooking silverware
• Standard size stainless steel appliances
• Stainless steel pots and pans set + cast iron skillet
• Keurig single-serve + drip coffee carafe coffeemaker
• Calphalon Blender
• Calphalon Air Fryer Toaster Oven combo
∙ Memory foam beds + hypoallergenic linens
∙ Sizable closets + hanging space
∙ Handmade, Turkish wool area rugs
∙ Velour room darkening curtains
∙ White noise machines + bedside charging stations
∙ Three hairdryers
The Private Rental + Parking + Outdoor Space
You will be staying in the best neighborhood in Charleston! Just a couple of blocks from King Street, you'll be able to walk to extraordinary dining and shopping. Prior to your stay, you'll receive a comprehensive list of our favorite places to eat and grab coffee in the neighborhood! The historic district and city market are a 15-20 min. walk away, or a short Uber ride!
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston Bicycle Taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab. We also recommend seeing the city by bicycle and appreciating the sites that way.
Other Things to Note:
- The rental is NOT pet friendly
- Smoking is NOT allowed on property
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03173
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a fabulous time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Charleston area rental home experience:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Booking your rental property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. To book the largest rental within your budget, we suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your search:
- Start by selecting your a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. ???? THE SWAN HOUSE ???? Charleston 3 Bedroom/2 Bath! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the host before you book the vacation home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what configuration is suitable for your trip.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you crave, browse homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many difficulties.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.0 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book ???? THE SWAN HOUSE ???? Charleston 3 Bedroom/2 Bath!?Book Online Get Information Call: