- As low as $150/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Memory foam mattress
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toaster oven
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
The Swan House awaits! This handsome second floor unit - centrally located in historic downtown Charleston - is guaranteed to please!
Constructed circa 1880 & refreshed in 2021, our modern yet striking getaway features ample space for living + entertaining, traditional Lowcountry piazzas, off-street parking & thoughtful touches galore!
The ideal place to relax after a full day. Rest assured, The Swan House is the ideal place to call home for your Charleston hideaway!
Totally restored Charleston home, The Swan House embodies the heart + soul of historic Charleston. From its curated interiors to its centric roots in the vibrant Canonborough/Elliotborough neighborhood, The Swan House offers the best of Lowcountry living.
• 2 blocks to the Upper King Street shopping + dining district
• Neighbor to Bon Appétit's "Highly Recommended" seafood restaurant, Chubby Fish
• Private, off-street parking for 1 modest, compact car
• Generous kitchen + living spaces
• Thoughtfully curated design + amenities
Second-Story, 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Rental
Bedroom 1: Master Suite with Queen Bed + Ensuite
Bedroom 2: Two Single Beds
Bedroom 3: One Single Bed
• Giant couch and plenty of space to entertain.
• 1000Mbps high speed internet throughout
• Teak cooking silverware
• Standard size stainless steel appliances
• Stainless steel pots and pans set + cast iron skillet
• Keurig single-serve + drip coffee carafe coffeemaker
• Calphalon Blender
• Calphalon Air Fryer Toaster Oven combo
∙ Memory foam beds + hypoallergenic linens
∙ Sizable closets + hanging space
∙ Handmade, Turkish wool area rugs
∙ Velour room darkening curtains
∙ White noise machines + bedside charging stations
∙ Hairdryers included
The Private Rental + Parking + Outdoor Space
You will be staying in the best neighborhood in Charleston! Just a couple of blocks from King Street, you'll be able to walk to striking dining and shopping. Prior to your stay, you'll receive a comprehensive list of our favorite places to eat and grab coffee in the neighborhood! The historic district and city market are a 15-20 min. walk away, or a short Uber ride!
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston Bicycle Taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab. We also recommend seeing the city by bicycle and appreciating the sites that way.
Other Things to Note:
- The rental is NOT pet friendly
- Smoking is NOT allowed on property
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03173
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a excellent time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Charleston area vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. Book your Charleston area rental property in Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Select a group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. THE SWAN HOUSE - Charleston 3 Bedroom/2 Bath! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available online. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before you reserve your home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you long to visit, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Get details on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Document any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to inspire future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.0 miles