- As low as $174/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Sensational and cavernous Charleston style home located in the esteemed Cannonborough/Elliotborough district!
♥ Walk Score of 95 - Walker's Heaven!
♥ Front yard w/ parking for 2 cars
♥ Walk to Charleston's best eateries and nightlife
♥ Wifi + Cable TV w/ streaming capabilities!
YOURPAD Charleston - Save On Your Stay! With over 75 eccentric homes throughout the heart of downtown Charleston, we encourage you to search YOURPAD Charleston on the web to view special offers. We bring a new meaning of quality, elevated customer service and uniqueness into our homes to ensure our guests are as comfortable as they would be as if it is their own home.
We understand how important it is to feel at home and this place offers that feeling. This is an entirely private, stand-alone home downtown with outdoor space and off-street parking!
✰Bedroom #1: King Bed
✰Bedroom #2: King Bed
✰Bedroom #3: King Bed
✰Bedroom #4: King Bed
✰Living Room: Full size Memory Foam Pullout
✶ Picnic table + chairs outside for appreciating our handsome weather
✶ Linens and towels included
✶ High-speed internet and Intelligent TVs throughout
✶ Dedicated workspace for those digital nomads!
✶Entire Stand Alone Home + 2 Off-Street Parking Spots + Patio Space✶
♥You will be located in the heart of downtown Charleston just a short walk from all of the bars, shopping, and eateries your heart desires! The famed King Street is just one block from the home! Some of our favorite spots that are less than a five min. walk from the home are Brown's Court Bakery, Xiao Bao Biscuit, R Kitchen, Fuel, and Warehouse. You will receive a guidebook upon booking with a humongous selection of where to eat, things to do, etc. ♥
Walking is simple from this location, as you are just a block away from King Street. However, bicycles are the best way to appreciate Charleston and cruise the impressive historic streets at your own pace! Another Charleston way to get around is to use a pedi-cab, this is a great way to get around and chat with locals who can tell you many interesting things about the city. UBERS are always available as well.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03362
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a excellent time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Charleston vacation rental booking tips:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- To book the largest vacation home within budget, we highly recommend booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Start by selecting vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. BEST Location in Charleston/Downtown /4 King BRs has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the host before you book the home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what is optimal for your group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Know before you go:
- Add the host's contact information to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- During arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles