- As low as $129/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Spectacular and roomy Charleston style home located in the esteemed Cannonborough/Elliotborough district!
♥ Walk Score of 95 - Walker's Heaven!
♥ Front yard w/ parking for 2 cars
♥ Walk to Charleston's best eateries and nightlife
♥ Wifi + Cable TV w/ streaming capabilities!
YOURPAD Charleston - Save On Your Stay! With over 75 eccentric homes throughout the heart of downtown Charleston, we encourage you to search YOURPAD Charleston on the web to view special offers. We bring a new meaning of quality, elevated customer service and uniqueness into our homes to ensure our guests are as comfortable as they would be as if it is their own home.
We understand how important it is to feel at home and this place offers that feeling. This is an entirely private, stand-alone home downtown with outdoor space and off-street parking!
✰Bedroom #1: King Bed
✰Bedroom #2: King Bed
✰Bedroom #3: King Bed
✰Bedroom #4: King Bed
✰Living Room: Full size Memory Foam Pullout
✶ Picnic table + chairs outside for appreciating our handsome weather
✶ Linens and towels supplied
✶ High-speed internet and Intelligent TVs throughout
✶ Dedicated workspace for those digital nomads!
✶Entire Stand Alone Home + 2 Off-Street Parking Spots + Patio Space✶
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 04545
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a magnificent time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Charge may apply
Tips to get the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Reserve your rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Choose vacation week and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. BEST Location in Charleston/Downtown /4 King BRs has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available online. Otherwise, contact the host before you book your home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a great vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles