- As low as $128/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Streaming services
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Unit size: 97 sq ft (9 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 97 square feet
Welcome to our lovingly restored 18th-century historic Charleston home! An original chimney and wet pine floors seamlessly blend with modern furnishings to offer an modren vacation for visitors who have an eye for art. Whether you're traveling for work or leisure, this is the ideal place to experience Charleston's southern appeal!
5 Min walk to King Street
3 Min Walk to Cigar Factory / Cedar Room
5 Min Drive to Charleston City Market
6 Min Drive to Joe Riley Waterfront Park
Feel Charleston With Us & Learn More Below!
☀ 2 bedrooms; 2 queens, 1 couch bed
☀ 1 full bath; complimentary toiletries
☀ Full kitchen w/ high-quality appliances
☀ Open floor plan
☀ Free high-speed wifi + Intelligent TV
☀ 3 workspaces for remote workers, including a monitor
☀ Free parking for 2 cars
☀ Private entrance
☀ Prime location in downtown Charleston
Here Are A Few Kind Words From Our Past Guests:
“Zhyldyz was an striking hosts! The home was really well set up for our needs of a fun weekend in Charleston but would also be ideal for a work from home week. It was well supplied with all the things you need and the beds were supper comfortable. They always responded to our questions in a timely fashion and were so nice about any adjustments we needed to make. We would definitely stay there again in the future!” - Jonathan
“We had an amazing experience! Z and Flo were very accommodating, helpful and kind hosts. The neighbors were friendly and the neighborhood was peaceful. Many walkable places to shop, eat and sightsee. The home was exactly as pictured and described. Spotless and very up to date. Relaxing with a chill open floor plan. Games and books supplied. Technology was modern and the tv had tons of apps. Great parking included. Neighborhood is up and coming!” - Elizabeth
“Great time staying here! Very clean and super close to everything. 10/10 recommend!” - Christian
☆☆ BEDROOMS ☆☆
This first-floor unit features two comfortable bedrooms, each with a plush queen-sized bed topped by a new bed, soft sheets, and a down comforter. Each room has thoughtful decor and a unique color theme.
The first bedroom is separated from the main living area by a room divider and features impressive art pieces to elevate the ambiance of the space.
The second bedroom also features beautiful art and a striking barn door to add to the timeless elegance of this home.
You’ll also find a pull-out couch and an air bed to provide ultimate comfort for your group. Please let us know the exact number of guests who will be staying with you so we can prepare the right amount of linens.
☆☆ BATHROOM ☆☆
Get ready in the full bathroom, which offers a cavernous shower and a single vanity with plenty of cabinet space to store your toiletries. We’ll provide you with plush towels, shampoo, conditioner, soap, and a hairdryer, so you don’t have to worry about bringing your own.
☆☆ KITCHEN & LOUNGE ☆☆
When you’re not eating at one of the many great eateries that are just a short walk away, you’ll be able to whip up a fast meal at this mid-century home. The kitchen offers alluring wooden countertops, high-quality appliances, and designer stoneware dishes to serve your meals in style.
Savor your meals around the beautiful wooden dining table, which has seating for six guests. The open living area makes it painless to converse with your group from different areas of the unit.
The bright lounge is the ideal place to relax after you’ve spent a day strolling on King St. or shopping at local antique stores. This timeless space is designed with Blu Dot, Kartell, and Normann Copenhagen furnishings, so you can take advantage of the extravagant and modern furnishings.
Sit back on the comfortable couch and watch a show on the flat-screen Roku TV, which has HBO, Netflix, and Amazon Prime. When you’re not watching TV, savor the classic charm of this space and admire the handsome artwork. The pieces on display range from the Austrian Secession period to the Turkish Ottoman Empire period and include a local modern-day artist, Shepard Fairey, for good measure.
Take a seat on one of the benches located under the enormous windows and watch the day unfold. This is the ideal spot to relax and appreciate a good book while appreciating the natural light. If you have work to complete during your stay, do it in comfort at one of the work desks supplied. You’ll find two desks at the back of the home and one in the second bedroom that can double as a make-up table for optimal flexibility.
☆☆ OUTSIDE SPACE ☆☆
While there is no outdoor space, this sophisticated home is charmingly located only a few blocks from King St. and historic downtown, so you can enjoy a cultural vacation discovering this marvelous city. Take a short walk to discover this vibrant neighborhood, including some fashionable dining options and close by stores. Appreciate live music, great stores, and some of the best eateries in Charleston.
★☆ Book Today & Let Us Take Care Of You In Charleston! ☆★
You can enjoy full access to the entire first floor, including the TV, fresh bedrooms, full bathroom, full kitchen, and workspaces. Please note that the owners live on the second floor.
However, your group will have your own entrance, kitchen, bedrooms, bathroom, and parking spots. We kindly ask you not to prepare or bake dishes with strong smells.
Quiet hours are in effect from 11 pm until 7 am daily and are enforced by the city of Charleston. Mild living noise is expected after peaceful hours, but we ask that you be respectful of our friendly neighbors and owners. Free parking is available for two sizable cars on the side driveway, located to the right of the home.
In a diverse neighbourhood with a unique history, you will experience real Charleston’s life, Joseph’s convenience store at the left corner has essentials. New public pool, Arthur Ravenel bridge, community basketball court, Cedar room at the Cigar Factory and the famed King streets are only few streets to walk.
Park on the right side of the home, when facing the home at the designated parking lot.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Charleston City Market. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best Charleston area vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Reserve your rental home in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Begin by selecting potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Timeless 2 BR Home
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible online. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before reserving the rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out what is optimal for your trip.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you simply love, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of problems.
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Upon arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to stimulate more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Fort Sumter - 0.5 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.1 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles