- As low as $199/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- Streaming services
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Come experience this handsome home, with it's 100+ year-old fireplaces, exposed beams, and historic appeal. This is the first floor of a classic Charleston duplex.
• Walk Score 98 ('Very Walkable')
• On King Street!
• Private Yard with Bikes, Grille and Eating Area! (shared with Upstairs Unit)
• One off street parking space!
• Onsite washer + dryer
• Entirely equipped + supplied kitchen
• Extremely safe neighborhood
The unit is made up of the entire first floor of the home and is a 2 bedroom unit with one full bath. The home was newly refreshed and is equipped with high end appliances and furnishings. The living room, as well as both bedrooms have a Intelligent TV with basic cable and streaming apps like Netflix. There is an outdoor space with a picnic table and bicycles for your use.
Guest will have full and private access to everything in this excellent apartment. Everything in the home itself is high-end. From the appliances to the 50 inch flat screen. Full access to the private driveway as well with room for 2 cars.
The home sits at a 2 min. walk to the famed King Street! Where you will find all the bars, eateries, and shopping you could possibly want! The home is also located at a 3 min. walk to Brown's Court Bakery, making the morning croissant a fast grab!
You can walk nearly anywhere in the city! If something is too far to walk we recommend UBER.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03729
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a outstanding time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips and Tricks to get the best Charleston vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the most suitable rental home within your budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the best vacation home in Charleston:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. KING STREET- Historic Renovation w/ Parking+Bikes! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available online. If not, call the property manager before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs may be applied to your invoice.
Tips for a great stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure that damages are not attributed to your visit, inspect for any problem areas during check in. E-mail the host immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a great time? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 1.0 miles
- Hampton Park - 1.0 miles