- As low as $235/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Note from host: Smoking is allowed OUTSIDE. No smoking inside.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a carport
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Toilet paper
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2160 sq ft (201 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2160 square feet
An Ocean Life themed home that is Ultra Cozy and Cozy.
This Grand and Roomy Private Doublewide Home features 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The home sleeps up to 10 people in beds. The home is privacy fenced and is fabulous for couples wanting space, tranquility and peaceful, families, groups, or ideal for wedding events. Magnolia Gardens and Middleton Place are both a short 5 mins. from the home. The home is roomy measuring 2,160 sq ft-Located in a Quiet Safe Neighborhood on a private road with no traffic. ~5 Big Screen TV's~Close to all that Historic Charleston has to offer. Separate outdoor shower for after the beach!
This ultra-comfortable and centrally located home sits in a very peaceful neighborhood West of the Ashley River. (locally known as West Ashley) This location provides fast access to Boat Landings, Beaches, Historic Magnolia Gardens, Middleton Plantation and Drayton Hall Plantation.
This is a nice, safe, peaceful and peaceful neighborhood without noise or traffic where you will hear the birds singing outside. Simple access straight to downtown Charleston for sightseeing, nightlife, appreciating the historic market street area , plus great eateries. Straight shot to Folly Beach and quick access to James and John's Islands where you can visit the famed 1000 year old Angel Oak Tree. The neighborhood is charming for walking, running and bicycle riding.
The neighborhood is an older established Charleston neighborhood and the short road to the home is draped with old oak trees and Spanish moss.
The home is a 5 Bedroom home with 3 bathrooms and can comfortably sleep up to 10 people with plenty of room to spread out. There is a fire pit in the back yard for peaceful evenings with the family and a BBQ grille for your use. Patio set and seating for 10-15 or more people.
The kitchen is well outfitted with plates, glasses, dishes and cookware. Spices and Olive Oil are included for your use. There is plenty of driveway parking for multiple cars.
The yard is completely fenced in back. There is no garage or carport. The home sits on .59 of an acre so there is plenty of room for family and privacy where the incredible neighbors cannot see you calming in the back yard.
The home features a sizable floor plan with Living Room, Dolphin base dining table that seats 6, a bar in the kitchen that seats 4 more for a total of 10.
Animals are welcome with a modest, non-returnable nightly Pet Fee of just $5 a day. Please click on bring a pet when booking.
Unattended family family pets may not roam freely through the home if you are away or out sightseeing. All pets should be crated inside the home if left alone, or, you may allow them to run complimentary and play in the secure back yard at your own risk/discretion while you are gone. (some dogs are diggers and fence jumpers). As a fellow pet lover, we want to insure that all of our furnishings remains in tact and not chewed up by pets.
All kids, adults, and pets, regardless of age should be accounted for when booking the number of occupants.
If you are bringing a dog, you must pay the modest $5.00 a day fee. A great deal as opposed to boarding costs.
•Cable TV's (5 Big Screen HD Intelligent TV's) are supplied
•Washer/Dryer/Laundry Room-Laundry Soap and Bounce are supplied
Ironing Board and Iron are supplied
•Hi Speed Wireless Internet 400 mbs
•A Bi-Lo Grocery Store is 1.5 miles away
•10 mins. to the North Charleston Coliseum, Performing Arts Center and 12 mins. to Charleston Airport
•Month long units are acceptable and are discounted automatically.
•Supplied: All Linens, bath towels, hair dryer, cozy blankets and pillows.
•Kitchen Appliances Include: coffee maker, dishwasher, garbage disposal, stove, oven, microwave, full-size refrigerator, toaster, blender, bake ware and tea pot.
•Extras we provide one time at check-in - shampoo, conditioner, body soap, razors, toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash, toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, hand soap, snacks, coffee and tea. This will cover nearly anything you may have forgotten until you can visit the grocery store or local pharmacy. Snacks in the cabinet are left by us for you to savor.
•Maid Service is Not Included. Please clean up as needed and prior to departure. Please do not leave trash behind in the home. Trash day is Monday so we kindly ask you to pull the bin to the road if you are staying Sunday/Monday. We appreciate it.
•Check-in is 4pm and check-out is 11am. We need to have the home cleaned and ready for the next incoming guest(s) so we need to stick to the agreed on check in and check out times.
•NEIGHBORS - Please be cognizant and respectful of our extremely friendly neighbors. They like us and we like them and we all would like to keep it that way.
•Smoking is allowed outside only, either on the back patio or the front porch. Please ensure proper disposal of your cigarette butts.
•CABLE TV – is supplied by Xfinity/Comcast Cable. A 55” Roku TV is available in the living room to stream all of your favorites, or, simply watch the multiple cable channels supplied. Each bedroom has a 40" HD Intelligent TV on the dresser.
•Hi Speed WiFi - Network and Password are located in the guest information binder. Multiple charging stations for all of your devices are located throughout the home.
•The home is equipped with smoke detectors and a carbon monoxide detector for your safety.
This home is a ideal choice for those visiting/participating in the Southeastern Wildlife Expo, Spoleto Festival and the Cooper River/Ravenel Bridge Run. It is especially excellent for wedding events due to its proximity to Magnolia Gardens and Middleton Place.
Most of all, we want you to have the best vacation possible. Anything in the home is for your use while you are a guest. This includes condiments and snacks.
We ask that you respect the home and property as you would respect your own home. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Welcome and please enjoy your stay at The Dolloff Inn Charleston! We are thrilled to have you as our guest.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Indian Mound Trail are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Citadel Mall. Traveling with kids? Consider Patriots Point, or check out an event or a game at North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Tips for getting the best vacation rental experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. To book the largest vacation home within your budget, we highly recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain deals for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to choose the best rental in the Charleston area area:
- Start by having your family decide on vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. ?? The Dolloff Inn~near Gardens&Plantations~Fenced/Pets-5 Big Screens/Netflix has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking pages. Otherwise, call the property owner before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what is suitable for your group.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you long to visit, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Considerations for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Record any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Magnolia Plantation - 3.6 miles
Ready to book ?? The Dolloff Inn~near Gardens&Plantations~Fenced/Pets-5 Big Screens/Netflix?Book Online Get Information Call: