About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2160 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
An Ocean Life themed home that is Ultra Cozy and Cozy.
This Enormous and Roomy Private Doublewide Home features 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The home sleeps up to 10 people in beds. The home is privacy fenced and is magnificent for couples wanting space, tranquility and peaceful, families, groups, or ideal for wedding events. Magnolia Gardens and Middleton Place are both a short 5 mins. from the home. The home is roomy measuring 2,160 sq ft-Located in a Quiet Safe Neighborhood on a private road with no traffic. ~5 Big Screen TV's~Close to all that Historic Charleston has to offer. Separate outdoor shower for after the beach!
This ultra-comfortable and centrally located home sits in a very peaceful neighborhood West of the Ashley River. (locally known as West Ashley) This location provides fast access to Boat Landings, Beaches, Historic Magnolia Gardens, Middleton Plantation and Drayton Hall Plantation.
This is a nice, safe, peaceful and peaceful neighborhood without noise or traffic where you will hear the birds singing outside. Painless access straight to downtown Charleston for sightseeing, nightlife, appreciating the historic market street area , plus great eateries. Straight shot to Folly Beach and quick access to James and John's Islands where you can visit the famed 1000 year old Angel Oak Tree. The neighborhood is superb for walking, running and bicycle riding.
The neighborhood is an older established Charleston neighborhood and the short road to the home is draped with old oak trees and Spanish moss.
The home is a 5 Bedroom home with 3 bathrooms and can comfortably sleep up to 10 people with plenty of room to spread out. There is a fire pit in the back yard for peaceful evenings with the family and a BBQ grille for your use. Patio set and seating for 10-15 or more people.
The kitchen is well outfitted with plates, glasses, dishes and cookware. Spices and Olive Oil are supplied for your use. There is plenty of driveway parking for multiple cars.
The yard is completely fenced in back. There is no garage or carport. The home sits on .59 of an acre so there is plenty of room for family and privacy where the excellent neighbors cannot see you calming in the back yard.
The home features a enormous floor plan with Living Room, Dolphin base dining table that seats 6, a bar in the kitchen that seats 4 more for a total of 10.
Family Animals are welcome with a modest, non-returnable nightly Pet Fee of just $5 a day. Please click on bring a pet when booking.
Unattended family family pets may not roam freely through the home if you are away or out sightseeing. All pets should be crated inside the home if left alone, or, you may allow them to run complimentary and play in the secure back yard at your own risk/discretion while you are gone. (some dogs are diggers and fence jumpers). As a fellow pet lover, we want to insure that all of our furnishings remains in tact and not chewed up by pets.
All kids, adults, and pets, regardless of age should be accounted for when booking the number of occupants.
If you are bringing a dog, you must pay the modest $5.00 a day fee. A great deal as opposed to boarding costs.
•Cable TV's (5 Big Screen HD Intelligent TV's) are included
•Washer/Dryer/Laundry Room-Laundry Soap and Bounce are supplied
Ironing Board and Iron are supplied
•Hi Speed Wireless Internet 400 mbs
•A Bi-Lo Grocery Store is 1.5 miles away
•10 mins. to the North Charleston Coliseum, Performing Arts Center and 12 mins. to Charleston Airport
•Month long units are acceptable and are discounted automatically.
•Supplied: All Linens, bath towels, hair dryer, cozy blankets and pillows.
•Kitchen Appliances Include: coffee maker, dishwasher, garbage disposal, stove, oven, microwave, full-size refrigerator, toaster, blender, bake ware and tea pot.
•Extras we provide one time at check-in - shampoo, conditioner, body soap, razors, toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash, toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, hand soap, snacks, coffee and tea. This will cover nearly anything you may have forgotten until you can visit the grocery store or local pharmacy. Snacks in the cabinet are left by us for you to savor.
•Maid Service is Not Included. Please clean up as needed and prior to departure. Please do not leave trash behind in the home. Trash day is Monday so we kindly ask you to pull the bin to the road if you are staying Sunday/Monday. We appreciate it.
•Check-in is 4pm and check-out is 11am. We need to have the home cleaned and ready for the next incoming guest(s) so we need to stick to the agreed on check in and check out times.
•NEIGHBORS - Please be cognizant and respectful of our extremely friendly neighbors. They like us and we like them and we all would like to keep it that way.
•Smoking is allowed outside only, either on the back patio or the front porch. Please ensure proper disposal of your cigarette butts.
•CABLE TV – is supplied by Xfinity/Comcast Cable. A 55” Roku TV is available in the living room to stream all of your favorites, or, simply watch the multiple cable channels included. Each bedroom has a 40" HD Intelligent TV on the dresser.
•Hi Speed WiFi - Network and Password are located in the guest information binder. Multiple charging stations for all of your devices are located throughout the home.
•The home is equipped with smoke detectors and a carbon monoxide detector for your safety.
This home is a ideal choice for those visiting/participating in the Southeastern Wildlife Expo, Spoleto Festival and the Cooper River/Ravenel Bridge Run. It is especially marvelous for wedding events due to its proximity to Magnolia Gardens and Middleton Place.
Most of all, we want you to have the best vacation possible. Anything in the home is for your use while you are a guest. This includes condiments and snacks.
We ask that you respect the home and property as you would respect your own home. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Welcome and please enjoy your stay at The Dolloff Inn Charleston! We are thrilled to have you as our guest.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. H.L. Hunley Submarine and Charleston Museum are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Citadel Mall and West Ashley Shoppes Shopping Center. Traveling with kids? Consider South Carolina Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your rental home in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Some owners offer discounts for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides contain deals for local shops and restaurants.
How to select the perfect vacation home in Charleston:
- Start by choosing trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. ?? The Dolloff Inn~near Gardens&Plantations~Fenced/Pets-5 Big Screens/Netflix has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what is best for your group.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you love, search for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- Get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas during check in. Speak to the host right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Magnolia Plantation - 3.6 miles