- As low as $255/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Note from host: Smoking is allowed OUTSIDE. No smoking inside.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a carport
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2160 sq ft (201 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2160 square feet
An Ocean Life themed home that is Ultra Cozy and Cozy.
This Sizable and Roomy Private Doublewide Home features 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The home sleeps up to 10 people in beds. The home is privacy fenced and is marvelous for couples wanting space, tranquility and peaceful, families, groups, or ideal for wedding events. Magnolia Gardens and Middleton Place are both a short 5 mins. from the home. The home is roomy measuring 2,160 sq ft-Located in a Quiet Safe Neighborhood on a private road with no traffic. ~5 Big Screen TV's~Close to all that Historic Charleston has to offer. Separate outdoor shower for after the beach!
This ultra-comfortable and centrally located home sits in a very peaceful neighborhood West of the Ashley River. (locally known as West Ashley) This location provides fast access to Boat Landings, Beaches, Historic Magnolia Gardens, Middleton Plantation and Drayton Hall Plantation.
This is a nice, safe, peaceful and peaceful neighborhood without noise or traffic where you will hear the birds singing outside. Painless access straight to downtown Charleston for sightseeing, nightlife, appreciating the historic market street area , plus great eateries. Straight shot to Folly Beach and quick access to James and John's Islands where you can visit the famed 1000 year old Angel Oak Tree. The neighborhood is magnificant for walking, running and bicycle riding.
The neighborhood is an older established Charleston neighborhood and the short road to the home is draped with old oak trees and Spanish moss.
The home is a 5 Bedroom home with 3 bathrooms and can comfortably sleep up to 10 people with plenty of room to spread out. There is a fire pit in the back yard for peaceful evenings with the family and a BBQ grille for your use. Patio set and seating for 10-15 or more people.
The kitchen is well outfitted with plates, glasses, dishes and cookware. Spices and Olive Oil are supplied for your use. There is plenty of driveway parking for multiple cars.
The yard is entirely fenced in back. There is no garage or carport. The home sits on .59 of an acre so there is plenty of room for family and privacy where the outstanding neighbors cannot see you calming in the back yard.
The home features a enormous floor plan with Living Room, Dolphin base dining table that seats 6, a bar in the kitchen that seats 4 more for a total of 10.
Family Animals are welcome with a modest, non-returnable nightly Pet Fee of just $5 a day. Please click on bring a pet when booking.
Unattended family family pets may not roam freely through the home if you are away or out sightseeing. All pets should be crated inside the home if left alone, or, you may allow them to run complimentary and play in the secure back yard at your own risk/discretion while you are gone. (some dogs are diggers and fence jumpers). As a fellow pet lover, we want to insure that all of our furnishings remains in tact and not chewed up by pets.
All kids, adults, and pets, regardless of age should be accounted for when booking the number of occupants.
If you are bringing a dog, you must pay the modest $5.00 a day fee. A great deal as opposed to boarding costs.
•Cable TV's (5 Big Screen HD Intelligent TV's) are supplied
•Washer/Dryer/Laundry Room-Laundry Soap and Bounce are supplied
Ironing Board and Iron are supplied
•Hi Speed Wireless Internet 400 mbs
•A Bi-Lo Grocery Store is 1.5 miles away
•10 mins. to the North Charleston Coliseum, Performing Arts Center and 12 mins. to Charleston Airport
•Month long units are acceptable and are discounted automatically.
•Supplied: All Linens, bath towels, hair dryer, cozy blankets and pillows.
•Kitchen Appliances Include: coffee maker, dishwasher, garbage disposal, stove, oven, microwave, full-size refrigerator, toaster, blender, bake ware and tea pot.
•Extras we provide one time at check-in - shampoo, conditioner, body soap, razors, toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash, toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, hand soap, snacks, coffee and tea. This will cover nearly anything you may have forgotten until you can visit the grocery store or local pharmacy. Snacks in the cabinet are left by us for you to savor.
•Maid Service is Not Included. Please clean up as needed and prior to departure. Please do not leave trash behind in the home. Trash day is Monday so we kindly ask you to pull the bin to the road if you are staying Sunday/Monday. We appreciate it.
•Check-in is 4pm and check-out is 11am. We need to have the home cleaned and ready for the next incoming guest(s) so we need to stick to the agreed on check in and check out times.
•NEIGHBORS - Please be cognizant and respectful of our extremely friendly neighbors. They like us and we like them and we all would like to keep it that way.
•Smoking is allowed outside only, either on the back patio or the front porch. Please ensure proper disposal of your cigarette butts.
•CABLE TV – is included by Xfinity/Comcast Cable. A 55” Roku TV is available in the living room to stream all of your favorites, or, simply watch the multiple cable channels supplied. Each bedroom has a 40" HD Intelligent TV on the dresser.
•Hi Speed WiFi - Network and Password are located in the guest information binder. Multiple charging stations for all of your devices are located throughout the home.
•The home is equipped with smoke detectors and a carbon monoxide detector for your safety.
This home is a ideal choice for those visiting/participating in the Southeastern Wildlife Expo, Spoleto Festival and the Cooper River/Ravenel Bridge Run. It is especially excellent for wedding events due to its proximity to Magnolia Gardens and Middleton Place.
Most of all, we want you to have the best vacation possible. Anything in the home is for your use while you are a guest. This includes condiments and snacks.
We ask that you respect the home and property as you would respect your own home. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Welcome and please enjoy your stay at The Dolloff Inn Charleston! We are thrilled to have you as our guest.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Shadowmoss Plantation Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Citadel Mall and West Ashley Shoppes Shopping Center. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum, or check out an event or a game at North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Charleston vacation rental home tips:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties.
- Some hosts offer special rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and pick yourrental home:
- Start by choosing potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. ?? The Dolloff Inn~near Gardens&Plantations~Fenced/Pets-5 Big Screens/Netflix has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the host before you book the property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what bed configuration is right for your group.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must book a rental that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Does your group require specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Upon check-in, note any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your life at home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- At departure, take a walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Magnolia Plantation - 3.6 miles