- As low as $484/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- 4 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Sleeps 13
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3000 sq ft (279 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 3000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Permit Number: Hotel Accommodations Overlay #51196
Our roomy 2nd & 3rd-floor condo combo, ‘The Marquee’, is ideal for groups of 13 with 6 bedrooms, 4 full baths. Located directly on famed and historic King Street, location and parking won't be an issue here!
Accessed by its own entrance/exit, and up (exterior & interior) stairs, The Marquee features two nearly identical condos stacked directly on one another, spanning the 2nd and 3rd-floors of the building. Each apartment features an open floor plan that accommodates both kitchenette and lounge space, making it great for groups looking to spend time together. Living rooms with high vaulted ceilings and striking exposed wood beams and original brick walls. Conveniently equipped kitchenettes with basic kitchenware are also located on the main levels of each condo. Two master suites feature plush King Size beds with extravagant linens and complete with their own full ensuite bathrooms. The four guest bedrooms are located on the main level of each condo (2nd and 3rd floors in the building), with two full bathrooms just off of the main living room and bedroom halls. Each bedroom with its own flat-screen TV and Queen sized bed in each of the four guest rooms. Comcast cable package is available in all rooms. Each unit is connected via an internal stairwell with electronic locks on all entry doors.
Guests will have exclusive access to the 2nd & 3rd floor of the building. Easily accessible and well lit for your safety.
You can pull your cars off the street and into a two parking spaces behind the building, which makes packing and unpacking a breeze.
*Once you Confirm Booking at a StayDuvet property, you will Unlock EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Charleston's Premier Lifestyle & Wellness Club: THE WONDERER!
The Wonderer (Located in Downtown Charleston) is an adults-only (age 21+) club offering social, work, and wellness amenities in a resort-style environment. From daily exercise classes and social events to multiple lounges and workspace options, a swimming pool with cabanas, all-day dining and drinking, live music entertainment, and more, there’s hardly a reason to ever leave. Feel Charleston’s very own downtown getaway and appreciate a true departure from the norm. Guests must book access to the wonderer 24 hours in advance using the reservations portal given to them after booking.
*Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that StayDuvet is not the Wonderer and offers this luxury complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities included with your stay.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE section of the listing.
Welcome to the King Street Historic Downtown!
The home is really located in the very heart of appealing historic downtown Charleston. Known as the King Street Historic District, the name says it all. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in the city’s classic appeal. We’re within walking distance to all of the main attractions on the peninsula. The home is just a couple of blocks from King & Calhoun, the heart of all the action. Here you’ll find the best stores, bars, and eateries Charleston has to offer. Some local favorites include, Kitchen 208, Millers All Day, Sweetwater Cafe, Charleston Grille, Fulton Five, The Watch Rooftop Kitchen, or Christophe Artisan Chocolatier for the most delicious chocolate almond croissant.
Interaction With Guests:
Our team can provide self- check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay; from checking you in, to giving you recommendations for things to do! Once booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home:
All guests staying with us will have FULL ACCESS to The Wonderer. The getaway-themed adults-only campus includes a cafe, restaurant, bar, gym, workspace, and pool! After you’ve confirmed your booking, you will receive a link to book your time to visit the Campus, you must reserve a time at the campus 24 hours before check-in time. Please note that exercise classes and private events/shows are offered for an additional rate. If you are arriving early before check-in or need a place to relax after check-out, this is the PERFECT place to savor while you wait. The Wonderer was created for and caters to those who seek a more meaningful balance between social connection, professional life, and personal wellness. *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that StayDuvet is not the Wonderer and offers this luxury complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
Room Service (Downtown Properties Only): Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
*Once your Confirm Booking at a StayDuvet property, you will Unlock EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Charleston's Premier Lifestyle & Wellness Club: THE WONDERER!
The Wonderer is an adults-only (age 21+) club offering social, work, and wellness amenities in a resort-style environment. From daily exercise classes and social events to multiple lounges and workspace options, a swimming pool with cabanas, all-day dining and drinking, live music entertainment, and more, there’s hardly a reason to ever leave. Feel Charleston’s very own downtown getaway and enjoy a true departure from the norm. Guests must book access to the wonderer 24 hours in advance using the reservations portal given to them after booking. *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that StayDuvet is not the Wonderer and offers this conveniences complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
Bag drop included through a third event for an additional fee.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WiFi
Free locally packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $100. Fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is supplied prior to Check-in!
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the ...
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston with great shopping. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
How to find the best Charleston vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your Charleston area rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting and booking yourrental home:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation week, and choose a maximum budget.
- On King & Market! has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the host before booking the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Request details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your stay, make note of any problem areas during arrival. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to document your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.1 miles
- City Market - 0.1 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.3 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.3 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles