- As low as $1,542/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- 4 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- In the city center
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 13
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 3000 sq ft (279 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 3000 square feet
Permit Number: 51196
The Space: Our cavernous 2nd & 3rd-floor condo combo, ‘The Marquee’, is ideal for groups of 13 with 6 bedrooms, 4 full baths. Located directly on famed and historic King Street, location and parking won't be an issue here!
Accessed by its own entrance/exit, and up (exterior & interior) stairs, The Marquee features two nearly identical condos stacked directly on one another, spanning the 2nd and 3rd-floors of the building. Each apartment features an open floor plan that accommodates both kitchenette and lounge space, making it great for groups looking to spend time together. Living rooms with high vaulted ceilings and gorgeous exposed wood beams and original brick walls. Conveniently equipped kitchenettes with basic kitchenware are also located on the main levels of each condo. Two master suites feature plush King Size beds with extravagant linens and complete with their own full ensuite bathrooms. The four guest bedrooms are located on the main level of each condo (2nd and 3rd floors in the building), with two full bathrooms just off of the main living room and bedroom halls. Each bedroom with its own flat-screen TV and Queen sized bed in each of the four guest rooms. Comcast cable package is available in all rooms. Each unit is connected via an internal stairwell with electronic locks on all entry doors.
Guests will have exclusive access to the 2nd & 3rd floor of the building. Easily accessible and well lit for your safety.
You can pull your cars off the street and into a two parking spaces behind the building, which makes packing and unpacking a breeze.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston with great shopping. Charleston City Market and Gibbes Museum of Art are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Patriots Point and Charleston Museum. South Carolina Aquarium and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Booking your rental home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, shift your family's Charleston area vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- To start, have your family choose vacation dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. The Marquee by StayDuvet On King & Market! has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking websites. Otherwise, email the host before you book the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what configuration is optimal for your trip.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges might be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you long to visit, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of concerns.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- During arrival, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great reviews to compel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.1 miles
- City Market - 0.1 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.3 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.3 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- City Market - 0.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.2 miles
Ready to book The Marquee by StayDuvet On King & Market!?Book Online Get Information Call: