About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Steps away from King Street! This home is a stand alone, 2-unit home!
→ Ideally located one block away from all the life, shopping, and eateries of Charleston's famed King Street!
→ The decor has been completely redone and designed by a local Charleston decorator, and has brand new furnishings.
→ This home also has an outdoor back patio with tiki torches, a picnic table, and seating for your group!
★ Search for us on the web! 'YourPad Charleston' is a boutique company that uses only professional maids and high end linens at all its properties. We are completely licensed and locally owned! Feel complimentary to reach out to us before, during or after your stay for anything at all Charleston related :) 'YourPad Charleston' looks forward to hosting you!
You will have access to the entire home, which is composed of two separate units. The total bedroom count is 6 with 4 full baths and 2 washer and dryers.
♥ 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms, 2 washers + dryers
♥ 4 king bedrooms, 2 queen bedrooms
♥ One king bedroom has a Intelligent TV
♥ Private off-street parking
♥ Back patio area w/ seating
We are available 24/7 via text, call, and e-mail
You are just one block off from Charleston's Famous King Street so accessing all of its stores, bars, and eateries is a breezy 2 min. walk from your doorstep! You are also located half a block away from Five Loaves! A delicious little sandwich and soup restaurant that is a local favorite!
Walking around Charleston is a piece of cake regarding distance but with the addition of the heat and humidity, I like to recommend bicycles! Bikes are the best way to appreciate Charleston and cruise the delightful historic streets at your own pace! Another Charleston way to get around is to use a pedi-cab, this is a great way to wander around and chat with locals who can tell you many interesting things about the city. UBERS are always available as well.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Upper King Design District are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Strategies to get the best vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your Charleston area rental property in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Owners sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing and booking the right Charleston area rental:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. 6 Bedrooms One block from King Street! has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, call the property owner before you book the home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Document any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to stimulate future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles