- As low as $245/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Steps away from eateries and stores! This home is a stand alone, 2-unit home.
→ One block from famed King Street!
→ 6 Beds / 4 Baths
→ Recently Decorated and Entirely Stocked!
→ Outdoor Back Patio
→ Made up of 2 three-bedroom units for additional privacy!
YourPad Charleston is a (local) property management company in Charleston, operating over 50+ properties downtown. For best pricing search YourPad Charleston on the web to view our entire inventory! We look forward to hosting you!
You will have access to the entire home, which is composed of two separate units. The total bedroom count is 6 with 4 full baths and 2 washer and dryers.
♥ 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms, 2 washers + dryers
♥ 4 king bedrooms, 2 queen bedrooms
♥ One king bedroom has a Intelligent TV
♥ Private off-street parking
♥ Back patio area w/ seating
Access to private off-street parking + Entire home + Outdoor backyard space
The home is located in the beautiful and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is striking for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to rest your feet there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab are a few options. There is also a city-wide bicycle share program called Holy City Spokes, which is a very economical way to rent bicycles and savor the city!
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03456 + 03455
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a phenomenal time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Booking the best vacation property experience:
Finding your best deal:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Charleston. Reserve your vacation in Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have coupons for nearby shops and restaurants.
Make a plan and pick a perfect Charleston area rental:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. 6 Bedrooms! One Block to King Street :) has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property management company before you book your rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or might be applied to your invoice.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many problems.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would at home.
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. Speak to the host immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be respectful. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles