- As low as $399/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 14
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Steps away from eateries and stores! This home is a stand alone, 2-unit home.
→ One block from famed King Street!
→ 6 Beds / 4 Baths
→ Freshly Decorated and Totally Stocked!
→ Outdoor Back Patio
→ Made up of 2 three-bedroom units for additional privacy!
YourPad Charleston is a (local) property management company in Charleston, operating over 50+ properties downtown. For best pricing search YourPad Charleston on the web to view our entire inventory! We look forward to hosting you!
You will have access to the entire home, which is composed of two separate units. The total bedroom count is 6 with 4 full baths and 2 washer and dryers.
♥ 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms, 2 washers + dryers
♥ 4 king bedrooms, 2 queen bedrooms
♥ One king bedroom has a Intelligent TV
♥ Private off-street parking
♥ Back patio area w/ seating
Access to private off-street parking + Entire home + Outdoor backyard space
The home is located in the beautiful and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is extraordinary for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to rest your feet there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab are a few options. There is also a city-wide bicycle share program called Holy City Spokes, which is a very economical way to rent bicycles and appreciate the city!
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 02499 + 02498
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a incredible time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Charleston area rental booking tips:
When to visit & When to book:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. To find the largest rental home within budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, travel guides contain money saving offers on local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Make a plan and pick the rightrental home:
- Start by choosing your a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. 6 Bedrooms! One Block to King Street :) has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property management company before reserving your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish which bed configuration is right for your vacation.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
During your stay:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few issues.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Make a record of any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if a dispute arises.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book 6 Bedrooms! One Block to King Street :)?Book Online Get Information Call: