- As low as $1,926/Night
- 12 Bedrooms
- 15 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 24
- 12 bedrooms
- 15 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 5300 sq ft (492 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 24
- 12 Bedrooms
- 15 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5300 square feet
Guesthouse Charleston is a luxury short-term rental company featuring modernized properties right in the heart of Downtown Charleston.
Two Entire Homes / 3 units / 12 bedrooms / 12 full bathrooms / 3 half bathrooms
3 full kitchens / 3 living room spaces
Walk to the City's best eateries and bars!
- Three block walk to Upper King Street
- Wood floors throughout
- Totally equipped kitchens
- 60 inch flat screen TV in each living room
- 12 bedrooms: 6 king beds, 4 queen beds, 2 full beds and flat screen TVs in each bedroom
- 12 full bathrooms: rain shower heads, bespoke vanities, lush towels and hotel toiletries (we do not provide wash cloths)
- 3 half bathrooms (one per unit)
- 6 Off-street parking spaces (additional parking spots not guaranteed)
- Cable + WiFi
- Hair dyers & white noise machines in each bedroom
Permit #'s OP2022-03148, OP2022-03149, OP2022-03150
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Charleston area rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. To book the best rental home within your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the perfect rental home in Charleston:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Guesthouse Charleston: SOUTH (105 ALL) has 12 bedrooms and 15 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before you book the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Get information on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Does your group require specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
Some things to know before you go:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your peace. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to propel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles