- As low as $1,971/Night
- 12 Bedrooms
- 15 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 24
- 12 bedrooms
- 15 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 24
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 5300 sq ft (492 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 24
- 12 Bedrooms
- 15 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5300 square feet
Guesthouse Charleston is a luxury short-term rental company featuring remodeled properties right in the heart of Downtown Charleston.
Two Entire Homes / 3 units / 12 bedrooms / 12 full bathrooms / 3 half bathrooms
3 full kitchens / 3 living room spaces
Walk to the City's best eateries and bars!
- Three block walk to Upper King Street
- Wood floors throughout
- Totally equipped kitchens
- 60 inch flat screen TV in each living room
- 12 bedrooms: 6 king beds, 4 queen beds, 2 full beds and flat screen TVs in each bedroom
- 12 full bathrooms: rain shower heads, bespoke vanities, lush towels and hotel toiletries (we do not provide wash cloths)
- 3 half bathrooms (one per unit)
- 6 Off-street parking spaces (additional parking spots not guaranteed)
- Cable + WiFi
- Hair dyers & white noise machines in each bedroom
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Charleston vacation rental experience:
Find your best deal:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. To get the largest rental for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose your dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Guesthouse Charleston: SOUTH (105 ALL) has 12 bedrooms and 15 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before reserving your rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you are crazy about, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
During your stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many difficulties.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- During check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book Guesthouse Charleston: SOUTH (105 ALL)?Book Online Get Information Call: